Association Challenge Selection process ?

nls

With a number of teams starting to be announced, I was wondering what the selection process is for your local team ?

In Rocky we had a 6 game roll off and then the team was fully selected.

Does your association do a roll off with 5 or 7 past post, roll off and selection (like Rocky) or pure selection ? or something different again ???

Thanks

Nathan

Caboolture had a 10 game roll off, first 5 in the team, and final 2 selected.

Brisbane is 10 games roll-off.

First 7 past the post. No Selection

Hasn't changed in years

Hammo

ps Thanks for the bite Nathan.

Gold Coast... Post a resume of your bowling credentials.. Association works it out from there :S

I hope they're not looking too far back, and keep things fairly recent, a lot can change between now and then.

thats not good. gold coast should be a proper roll off with 5 past the post and probably 2 selections.

i would consider it if it was that way and the management was different. maybe see what happens.

Gold Coasts selection last year was awesome. A roll off from each bowlers center, totaled, 5 past the post 2 selected. Worked out being a 10 game roll off at Tweed, Mt Warren and Ashmore. Keeps it fair, gets the best. :)

Gold Coast... Post a resume of your bowling credentials.. Association works it out from there :S

I hope they're not looking too far back, and keep things fairly recent, a lot can change between now and then.

thats soooo not true

theres a criteria

1) u must support the roosters
2) listen to the proclaimers
3) frequent the grand hotel regularly
4) have bowled for brisbane at some stage
5) did i say support the roosters :)

nah im just taking the piss :D
u cant knock the gold coast what ever they seem to do works and u also have to give them credit for constantly trying to improve they way their team is formed every year.

If you bowl in a gold coast centre and arent satisfied with their methods id suggest finding out when ure centres assoication meets and go there and have your say,

If only Shinnie followed a side that didnt win wooden spoons :)

thats not good. gold coast should be a proper roll off with 5 past the post and probably 2 selections.

i would consider it if it was that way and the management was different. maybe see what happens.

It only cost $10.00 Jason to submit a resume for the Gold Coast. If I was you I would stick one in. Your resume looks a bit better then some others that may be trying out.

Good luck mate

Shayne

maybe mate. i dont know whata happening with it. dont know dates, times or what the process is. just have reservations over the management of it. talk to ya tomorrow.

hi guys in bundaberg we had a 15 game roll off with the top 5 in the team and the 6th place is a reserve, i am glad to say the after being 6th qualifier last year i was the top qualifier this year with an average of 199.4

WELL !!!! Name the team so we can mentally prepare for the competition !!!

Flower (Caboolture)

Back
Top Bottom