Gold Coast Association Challenge 2008

Quite right Jason. And looking to the future, next year we will probably throw out the prebowl qualifying rule which will allow us to include people from the Sunshine Coast and possibly even the famous lefty from Rocky.
Naturally we'll pay their expenses for the weekend they bowl their qualifying games which by this time will of course be down to only 3.
Caboolture may have a couple of women we might be interested in but they're not as young as they used to be, so we'll have to be careful there.
All in all 2009 is looking very good...

Quite right Jason. And looking to the future, next year we will probably throw out the prebowl qualifying rule which will allow us to include people from the Sunshine Coast and possibly even the famous lefty from Rocky.
Naturally we'll pay their expenses for the weekend they bowl their qualifying games which by this time will of course be down to only 3.
Caboolture may have a couple of women we might be interested in but they're not as young as they used to be, so we'll have to be careful there.
and they call manly the silvertails

That post was spoken like a true roostersfan shinnie or should i call you the Nick Poltis of Qld bowling :D :p

Hell Andrew why stop there, I know of some great bowlers down near ballina, It's only an hour drive
Im talking about The Hammerhead Walsh

:D:D:D:D

True Kel,
I think we had 6 men and possibly 4 women that would be in the teams and that just following the guidelines set out and who is bowling where and those who have put their name down for Twin Tour.
Don't worry, Gold Coast is unbackable already this far out to take Mens Ladies and the Combined.
Guess we're playing for 2nd!!!!!
Jester

How can you say who will and won't be selected???
You're not on the selection panel, and who you think Hammo will make it is irrelevent, it's up to the selectors to make the decision.

To already say looks like were playing for second, it's just crap and negative thinking which i wouldn't of thought Brisbane team would want.

A. It's at mr Aspley's home centre, the man there you would say.
B. It's the great Hammo here allstar 2008
C. You will have I would say the best left handed player at aspley mr Brad Reggars
D. Mr back to back Darrin Comrie

Ohh i could go on and on with this dribble

I find it funny how no one gets on here about other associations and how there run but only Goldcoast team. Is it because there winners and we need to do whatever it takes to bring them down, noooooooooo we wouldn't do this in bowling nooooooooooo

To whatever team people try out in, or selected good luck, it's the best tournament and hope evryone bowls well and achieves there goals
Hammer

Roll up, Roll up. People here at the JESTER INC we are Overstocked with our lastest CATCH and we must clear them out before new stuff arrives.

In our bargin bin we have an Assoc favourite, the El Supremo of Hierachy, the Illusion of Confusion ( drum roll please), Mr Andy Shinnie.

Our next product is something every Assoc should have but at the rate he keeps poping up he'll have it covered in the next 7 yrs. He's the Man with the Guns and President of the JWFC, I give you Hammer's Knight, Steve Hammer Hampson.

Finally for those people where money is no object do we have the creme de la creme for you. He's resurrected the Fighting Spirit in the Gold Coast. He's Conquered the Demon Excluded. He's even Mastered the " PASSWORD ".
He's Here, He's There, He's Everywhere.............He's Jason Pearson.

So don't be shy come make us an offer ;);)

Jester Inc :D:D

ps I LOVE YOU GUYS

Hell Andrew why stop there, I know of some great bowlers down near ballina, It's only an hour drive
Im talking about The Hammerhead Walsh
:D:D:D:D
the walsh's are class acts the only problem is if shinnie opens the cheque book and signs them that means you hammer will be following the gold coast around like a shadow we all know you want to be the 3rd walsh big guy :D

Any Way Nick Poltis i mean Shinnie why stop with the walshes give the cheque book a real going over and get belmo and george :p

While your at it give the team a mascot Gold Coast City Roosters has a real ring to it mate hehehehehhe ;)

How can you say who will and won't be selected???
You're not on the selection panel, and who you think Hammo will make it is irrelevent, it's up to the selectors to make the decision.

You answered your own question here, mate. :confused:

To already say looks like were playing for second, it's just crap and negative thinking which i wouldn't of thought Brisbane team would want.

Actually you would know more than me since you are or were part of the Brissy committee. But to speculate i would say that since the Roll-offs are at Mt Gravatt and on the same week-end as the National Sport Series Event at the Gold Coast and NO-One is allowed an exemption it would seem that this is a re-building year:(

A. It's at mr Aspley's home centre
True
the man there you would say.
False, Pilko has the Keys

B. It's the great Hammo here allstar 2008
Misquoted by the media. The only thing i'm great at is being a pain in the ass
:please:

C. You will have I would say the best left handed player at aspley mr Brad Reggars
D. Mr back to back Darrin Comrie
Are they trying out?

Ohh i could go on and on with this dribble
When did you stop? :rolleyes:

I find it funny how no one gets on here about other associations and how there run but only Goldcoast team. Is it because there winners and we need to do whatever it takes to bring them down, noooooooooo we wouldn't do this in bowling nooooooooooo

I do to. Your trying to defend something that you've been guilty of in previous years. Also isn't this part of Assoc Challange every year or was there a memo i missed where we can't hang **** anymore.:(

To whatever team people try out in, or selected good luck, it's the best tournament and hope evryone bowls well and achieves there goals
Hammer
Here Here!!!!

Thanks Hammer I had fun,

Jester

ps Don't know how to multi quote properly

lol, we all like the banter hammo, it wouldn't be the same without it, but your first couple of posts were assumption made by you for whom;);)

Ohh were kicking off early this year.

lol, we all like the banter hammo, it wouldn't be the same without it, but your first couple of posts were assumption made by you for whom;);)
Ohh were kicking off early this year.

Whoever was willing to read and post back.........C'mon Mr Moderator you're going to have to do better than that. Don't even think your comment could be classed as Assoc Challange Quality. :p

JESTER IN CHARGE

ps JESTER Inc also is into helping thoses who need that " little" extra to gain selection for those Assoc. Thats right plebs " BRIBE PACKS ". Just add to this thread for more info. :D:D

Roll up, Roll up. People here at the JESTER INC we are Overstocked with our lastest CATCH and we must clear them out before new stuff arrives.
In our bargin bin we have an Assoc favourite, the El Supremo of Hierachy, the Illusion of Confusion ( drum roll please), Mr Andy Shinnie.
Our next product is something every Assoc should have but at the rate he keeps poping up he'll have it covered in the next 7 yrs. He's the Man with the Guns and President of the JWFC, I give you Hammer's Knight, Steve Hammer Hampson.
Finally for those people where money is no object do we have the creme de la creme for you. He's resurrected the Fighting Spirit in the Gold Coast. He's Conquered the Demon Excluded. He's even Mastered the " PASSWORD ".
He's Here, He's There, He's Everywhere.............He's Jason Pearson.
So don't be shy come make us an offer ;);)
Jester Inc :D:D
ps I LOVE YOU GUYS

To come online and read this, sorry but you should be ashamed of yourself, you might have found it funny but I didn't.
Your first line here "Finally for those people where money is no object" is an insult, and you wonder why he isn't putting a cent into the game next year. It's stupid comments like that, that make people hate the game and the people involved in it. Don't see any of you bringing up the money side of it when he is putting into prizefunds. paying all for you to have lunch on a Sunday, even paying for wives and children etc. You have two people in Queensland that do so much for the sport, and why because of the love of the game, not to get a pat on the back as it's the same ones saying thanks all the time.

And this comment "ps JESTER Inc also is into helping thoses who need that " little" extra to gain selection for those Assoc. Thats right plebs " BRIBE PACKS ". Just add to this thread for more info" well I read a conversation on Friday where someone was asking what the selectors drink, and now you post something along the same lines, it's amazing when someone is loading the bullets you are firing them for that person, shame shame shame. I will be voting for the best 7 bowlers no amount of bribes will help me pick a person, not if I see they shouldn't be there.
Sometimes Tony think before you post, you can count yourself lucky I spose that Pearson couldn't be bothered posting, cause I think being owner of the site and all, we would of had to ban him.

Good luck to all the people putting in for the Coast team, don't let this trash talk stop you, they try it every year and we usually come out on top, so let's make next year no different.

Wow, when you ask a simple question in another thread and state your views you get slapped around for those views and your capabilities.

Secondly if you find my comments shameful then thats your opinion. As far as i'm concerned MR JASON PEARSON is PRICELESS in our sport.

Also the last time i checked no-one was holding a gun to his head and saying " Give us money ". I believe he does it because he wants to and help make a difference and he is in that sort of position to do so.

Sorry for being so ungrateful and sponging off his generousity.

Kel you believe what you want to about firing shots but because someone says something resembling what i've posted automatically you've found them GUILTY.
I can understand that because i can't think for myself and I'm just a puppet for others to use.

So the next time i post it will be for one of the endless number of fractions fighting for their slice of "BIG PICTURE.

HAVE A NICE DAY :)

MICK FOLEY

does this happen EVERY year?

ive been in the gold coast team for two years, and i am nominating for a third.

i have noticed that it is some sort of tradition for some fighting to happen (usually involving the gold coast team) before and after selections and/or roll offs have happened.

i just dont understand why.. im too lazy to read every post that is on this thread to find out who started whatever, but seriously. whoever starts or even continues the fights, i've got a good idea, how about you DONT start or continue the fights.

im not backing anyone up, and im not trying to add to the fight. other than the fact that i dont want to add to the fights, im only 18 so my opinion is probably not valued much. but this is mine. give up the fights!! its getting boring.

and by the way, i read these posts and it seems like everyone is angry at eachother and blaming gold coast for something (god knows what) or somethings starting these fights, but when i go away with gold coast for the assoc. challenge, i couldnt feel more at home. i have alot of fun in the gold coast team, and whether im chosen for next years team or not, gold coast will ALWAYS be my team.

thats all from the youngen....

i dont think i offended anyone but if i did, i apologise. it was not what i meant.

thanks, michelle.

You know if all you people out there that keep bagging the gold coast put as much effort into your own game & improving the team that you represent you just might be able to put together a team that can beat the gold coast, but i always thought that all sport was about not whether you win or lose but how you play the game & having fun at the same time. If i am wrong about having fun in the game then can someone please tell me where i got of track.

Well its only 4 days to go before noms close and 2 days after the Challange will have its 4th Assoc ready for Aspley 2008.

Good luck to all who are trying out.

Back
Top Bottom