Association Challenge Lane schedule right or wrong?????

adam we'll have to sew your mouth up and tie your hands together if your staying with the enemy can't let you give away any strategic plans.i hope you can't write with your feet lol:roflmao:

adam we'll have to sew your mouth up and tie your hands together if your staying with the enemy can't let you give away any strategic plans.i hope you can't write with your feet lol:roflmao:

Shane,

Don’t worry mate...we will look after him...Just hope he can keep up...:5shotss: :5shotss:

We’ll get him there in time…:stretcher:

Maybe we should pass on the cake…who knows what the enemy would put in it…;)

p.s …Shane your more than welcome to join us...Most teams do...Ask the garden Gnome from Caboolture he found the Gardens comfy last year where we stayed...:av-2:
Love ya Drewy...

hi jase
this year team caboolture is looking good. they said that if i am good i can even seat with them at the dinner. looking forward to seeing the cold coast luxury suite. which room do we have go to for this year's inside info debrief.
ps email the secret password

Drewy we have a telephone hook up with Quaily and the Sunshine Coast team Friday night at 10.pm…After all they are the defending champions and have the inside to winning…;)

There is no secret password this year mate…It will be weather or not we decide to leave you a Milk Crate at the glass doors at the front of the complex so you can reach the intercom buttons …:sport: :sport:

If we forget I am sure you could get Darryl to give you a boost up to reach…:thmbup:

Let you sit at there table…:smiley.php: You better be on best behavior…;) I was worried that when or if you sat out a game, that they would have you sitting on the scoring console...:oops:

What time you coming for the annual Association BBQ on Friday night…?:eek:fftopic2:

hey jase i was wondering who is bank rolling your odds sheet, some of the teams might want to have piece of those odds! also i would like to find out who looking after tony's odds because i would like a $100 against myself not to get a messenger at 25 to 1 ( smart bet i think)

Whats going on fellas, Yes we are defending champions, but having any insight in winning this year, your kidding, How is a bunch of 7 league bowlers from the Sunshine Coast, going to beat all you loaded up gun teams from Gold Coast , Brisbane & Caboolture in this years challenge. But I guess we will see ;) . Hey Drewy I think the password to the GC penthouse is the same that they used to make the GC team at the roll-off, except they forgot to tell jase till about 6 weeks later. So they don't give that info away to the wrong people, so we have no chance of getting that. Hey brissy boys don't seem to have much to say this year, I guess they are all working well as a team to say focused this year, and staying away from anything that might disrupt there team harmony. Hey rocky boys , don't worry we all know you have a good team, so no need to seek up from behind , You are one of the teams to beat to you know.:D

Sir Quailly

Hey brissy boys don't seem to have much to say this year, I guess they are all working well as a team to say focused this year, and staying away from anything that might disrupt there team harmony. Sir Quailly

No, no I was invited to the penthouse for the friday night BBQ, and when im there I am going to get the low down on tactics and things, Mole, anybody say Mole, oh and I can't wait to have some of that cake Gold Coast was given, it always taste good when it free :D :D :D :D

And Chris you league bowlers will hold your own, you guys always do, bit sad about Morrie but, will he still be makeing the trip this year??

Ive got it on good authority thats theres been a glitch in the computer score system in bundy itll only accept points from the teams starting with B so Bundy and Brizzy will be ok so the rest might have to change there name
Bumshine Coast
Bold Coast
BooHoowoomba
Brickhampton
Blingaroy
Bitchswich(no pun intended couldnt think of anything else)
Barfey Bay
Bragoolture

All in fun guys good luck on the weekend safe driving up and back and if your lucky ill catchup with some of you:thumbup: :groupwave:

No, no I was invited to the penthouse for the friday night BBQ, and when im there I am going to get the low down on tactics and things, Mole, anybody say Mole, oh and I can't wait to have some of that cake Gold Coast was given, it always taste good when it free :D :D :D :D
And Chris you league bowlers will hold your own, you guys always do, bit sad about Morrie but, will he still be makeing the trip this year??

Hey Hammer , No Morrie is not coming up at all this year , He & nicole have a little jester due anyday now.

Whats going on fellas, Yes we are defending champions, but having any insight in winning this year, your kidding, How is a bunch of 7 league bowlers from the Sunshine Coast, going to beat all you loaded up gun teams from Gold Coast , Brisbane & Caboolture in this years challenge. But I guess we will see ;) . Hey Drewy I think the password to the GC penthouse is the same that they used to make the GC team at the roll-off, except they forgot to tell jase till about 6 weeks later. So they don't give that info away to the wrong people, so we have no chance of getting that. Hey brissy boys don't seem to have much to say this year, I guess they are all working well as a team to say focused this year, and staying away from anything that might disrupt there team harmony. Hey rocky boys , don't worry we all know you have a good team, so no need to seek up from behind , You are one of the teams to beat to you know.:D
Sir Quailly

Hey Sir…Shouldn't you be going to Melbourne...That’s where Brando needs his equipment taken...:suck_kr: :suck_kr: :suck_kr: :suck_kr:

I promise to be good now Mr. Shinnie…:angel2: :angel2: :angel2:

Hey Sir…Shouldn't you be going to Melbourne...That’s where Brando needs his equipment taken...:suck_kr: :suck_kr: :suck_kr: :suck_kr:
I promise to be good now Mr. Shinnie…:angel2: :angel2: :angel2:
HEy Jase , brandos still carrying my bags at the moment. But won't be for long as he shot 831 in league at suncity last night. I think it was 267, 275, 289 .
Come on Mr Shinnie its not like you to not want to talk it up :sofa:

HEy Jase , brandos still carrying my bags at the moment. But won't be for long as he shot 831 in league at suncity last night. I think it was 267, 275, 289 .
Come on Mr Shinnie its not like you to not want to talk it up :sofa:

Gees mate...Picking on poor OLD Mr. Shinnie!!!

Its not his fault he has a :sofa: ……Mind you that is a good resemblance of his hair style…:surrender:

Gees mate...Picking on poor OLD Mr. Shinnie!!!
Its not his fault he has a :sofa: ……Mind you that is a good resemblance of his hair style…:surrender:

Hey hey now leave hair styles out of it, just because you have lots, be very fortunate, some of us don't, and losing it very quickly, I hope Mr Shinnie is bringing that bottle of red up this year, we could be very well in to it by Sat night, done and dusted:D :D :D

well thats handy shane. in my spare time i like to practise writing with my feet haha :D

oh and don't worry jase. the only thing il put in the cake would be laxettes :D :D or maybe not im too chicken to do that :)

Thanks Adam, but I have had a better offer with the cakes, Ness has put me onto the cheese cake shop, and I know if she gets the cakes nothing will happen to them....;) ;)

that right and kellie has offered to share the yummy yuumy yummy cake, i've got to make sure that i support the winning team right!;)

You can have two slice's of the cake now. :busted2:

Give it a minute, Adam won't be able to help himself he will reply. lol lol lol

Thanks Adam, but I have had a better offer with the cakes, Ness has put me onto the cheese cake shop, and I know if she gets the cakes nothing will happen to them....;) ;)

haha aww such a shame. there goes one of our strategies :p

Back
Top Bottom