2007 Association Challenge Odd's

Dont worry Jim when Jase has his Birthday on Wednesday he will be getting food stamps sent to him....... ;)

Then it won't be too long till you see him out there bowling the senior tournaments with you guys, he can't wait. ;)

Lucky they don't go on how much grey hair you have or he would have been out there long ago....:)

Mate I am not sure of the ruling on this, but i am sure that the other teams wouldn’t be keen on you and Looby using your weekly food stamps to bet with...:D
what i want to know is their gonna be room in the players area for u blokes

or will loobys walking frame take up all the room ;)

Since the Gold Coast Men's Team is getting OLDER by the second i've gone to the liberties of informing Bundy Bowl that "The Most Dominating Team in Assoc History" need 7 handicap spaces and an oxygen bottle on the lanes when competing.

We don't want any Excuses from the SHORTEST PRICED team in History, do we now?

The DEFINITIVE Odds and Form will be out in the coming weeks!!!!!!

How much room is there on this site? ;) ;)

hamster
THE CARING JESTER :p

Since the Gold Coast Men's Team is getting OLDER by the second i've gone to the liberties of informing Bundy Bowl that "The Most Dominating Team in Assoc History" need 7 handicap spaces and an oxygen bottle on the lanes when competing.

I wonder if Bundy would be good enough to swap that bottle of oxygen for a bottle of laughing gas instead :p

Chris G.

haha very funny jase. we all know everyone will bow down to the victorious Bundaberg team. haha we will leave you'se all behind. less than a month to go now, u wanna reconsider those odds before u lose yo money haha.
neways, i think u hav started a new thing here jason, we might soon be able to have a real bet on the TAB.
see you all at bundy,
adam

Back
Top Bottom