Odds for SA Cup - State v State

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Without singling out any bowlers I thought I'd entertain myself with some odds for the weekend...........

NSW 3 to 2 (favourite) - With some strong horses coming from this stable they are going to feature in the places somewhere. A great history in this particular race, deserved favourites. A few donkeys in the stable but the hype surrounding the good horses keeps them out of trouble.

QLD 2 to 1 - One of the smaller stables around but all quality horses. A good mix of young, mature and older horses all with the goods to win. With a combination of left and right horses who play all sorts of the track, a real threat this year.

SA 5 to 1 - Even with the home track advantage the locals are going to need some help here. All the good horses are being sent out to the glue factory with only a few left. A quality field and with the big interstate stallions rolling into town, one of the locals will be looking for something special.

WA 7 to 1 - With a few stand out horses this small stable always offers a great competition. Often lacking the talent and numbers to compete in the big races one of there horses always seems to deliver (don't know how). Not without a show, perhaps a placing

ACT 10 to 1- Again a small group of quality horses making the trip across. A little under prepared I feel to handle the big race but stranger things have happened. A few young horses in the stable ensures the pace will be hot and set early but can they hold on, perhaps not.........

NT 12 to 1 - A very small group of horses coming to town for the big one. One would question their lack of preparation before the big event but you never know your luck in a big city. A few good runners in the race but they are going to need some help, look for them if the track is dry.

TAS 20 to 1 - Not even sure if they have any horses running this year but have to be at better odds than the VICS. :D

VIC 25 to 1 - Even with a majority of runners in this years race those Vic's are really there to make up the numbers. Once 20 years ago a force to be reckon with, these days they spend all their time grazing in the paddock chewing grass and watching the grass grow. Nothing short of a miracle for a VIC to win this one. The glue business must be booming in Melbourne and if it's not it should be! No horses of interest in this race :D Nice to see them show up though :D

thanks george for telling us what you think of us down here in victoria i am sure trotts would find interesting that you think he has no chance :? :!:

Gees George,
You must be bored up there in Qland...no big bananas
or pineapples to go and visit haha. 25/1 for the Vics..
bloody hell can i have some money on that. Good god
we couldnt even get past the tasmanians odds and no
one is even sure if any tassie guys are coming over....all
victorians should now hang there heads in shame haha.
Seriously though, i reckon Michael Muir or Michael Little
would have to go close.

Trotts

gees if where watching the grass grow, we'd sure know who is smoking it :D

bloody lefties :lol:

i vote for more victorians to be on the fiq selection comittee :wink:

Georgie

Found another way for you to entertain yourself

May be this Australia Day you can give two up a crack

Gives you something else to Toss for a change

Carn the Vics

Hmmmmmm George methinks you might want to re-do those odds... After first 8 games of qualifying, four out of the top five are vic bowlers and half of the top 16....

hope you brought your humble pie with you... :wink:

GO VICS!!!! =D> =D>

Back
Top Bottom