Association rolloffs

bm2

I'm still standin'
Having read that the Gold Coast Association has set the date for its Challenge team rolloff, does anyone know if the dates for the Brisbane Area and the Caboolture association rolloffs have been set????

thank you in advance ;)

Broni, I can let you know that the Brisbane roll offs are at Richlands On Sunday the 25th of February. Flyers will be out shortly. Must be sanctioned with Brisbane and not rolled of for any other association for the 2007 Association Challenge.

another noobie question from me
how do you know what association you belong too
i started bowling ta redcliffe and now bowl at caboolture
daniel

another noobie question from me
how do you know what association you belong too
i started bowling ta redcliffe and now bowl at caboolture
daniel

It depends on which center you are a sports registered player at. If you paid this at Redcliffe you are either a Redcliffe or Brisbane area bowler. To be a Caboolture Member or Roll off for rep teams, bowl centre Masters you must register at Caboolture $11.00 per year, but if your already registered i think it is $3 - $4 to transfer/ or join Caboolture.

Caboolture Adult Rep Team as to this date has not been set, but all signs are pointing to February 2007 (will not be in 2006).

To roll off for Caboolture for 2007 - you must be a Caboolture league bolwer in 2007, be an Adult sports registered player at Caboolture, commit to both Easter Challenge & Association Challenge. Bowl at least 1 Championship event in the 2007 C.T.B.A Championships (May) & commit to all fund raising.

More info will be available in Janyary 2007.

What age do you have to be to bowl in the association challenge?

Thanks
Caity!

What age do you have to be to bowl in the association challenge?
Thanks
Caity!

I believe the age is 16, but each centre/association has there own regulations for their Rep Teams so you would have to check your eligability.

Regards Caboolture Bowl

Thanks to Flower who knows most of the 07 Schedule in her head. Unless there is a major change or hicup the Caboolture Rolls Offs should be on the 3rd & 4th of Feb (Sat & Sun) more info to be made avail early in the new year.

Basic condition/eligability our posted in an earlier post in this thread

Regards Caboolture Bowl

Sunshine Coast team has now been selected,the team is as follows

Mens Team

Chris Quail
Ken Speare
Warren Sutherland
Peter Brown
Shane Jacobs
Peter McPherson
Matt Povey

Sorry no jester this year

Womens Team

Narelle Qualischefski
Tracy Jacobs
Madeline Mcguire
Judith Brosnan
Jacinta Brosnan
Jacinta Gilliland
Julieanne Jackson

Congratulations on all players who have been selected:multi:

I believe the age is 16, but each centre/association has there own regulations for their Rep Teams so you would have to check your eligability.
Regards Caboolture Bowl

You have to be 16 by the start of the Association Challenge in June. That age limit is set in the rules/constitution for the Association Challenge. Of course the local association might have a higher minimum age limit than that.

Chris G.

Caboolture's Roll offs for the 2007 Adult Rep Team will now be on Sunday 28th January. This was changed so not to conflict with bowlers wanting to bowl the revamped wide bay circuit. This date WILL NOT be changed again. Conditions for rolling off will be available at a later date.

Regards Caboolture Bowl

Back
Top Bottom