state team roll off dates??

Jeff,

All i have seen is an email from Gail just asking if the first and second weekends in April were a suggestion for the roll offs. I sent gail an email to let her know that one of those weekends would clash with your sport series mate but havent heard any thing back as yet.
Hope fully if we can get onto this early enough than we might be able to get either one of the tournaments moved so neither of them clash.

I hope this helps and will keep you informed if i hear anything else.

Jase
(aka Captain Freehook)

TBAQ is still waiting for responses from centres. Once they are in, a venue can be finalised. It shouldn't be too long now.

Please, please try not to clash with the Twin Tour - contrary to belief that the Tour is ONLY for handicap bowlers - there are some who would like to try out for our State Team (hopefully, we can encourage this) - it is extremely hard to find spare weekends in Sth. Qld. - we are so fortunate to have so many choices - but 9th/10th April is ATBSO tourn. and maybe that is your best choice if possible as the Seniors now have their own great state and National tourns. and teams.

Look at the dates in April -
2nd/3rd - Sports Series and Caboolture Junior Open .. 9th/10th - ATBSO..
15th/16th/17th - K & K Classic (National Ranked Open men and women) .. 23rd/24th - Twin Tour .. 30th/1st May - Qld Cup (Super Six National Ranked)

Rachuig roll-offs are so important and total encouragement is needed to make these a viable option for the most number of bowlers possible.

Good luck

FLOWER

Here's an idea for the people who are running the state team rolloff if you want why not hold it with the sport series at mt warren????

This could help with numbers plus give the bowlers rolling off a chance to win some money back also it would solve a problem with dates clashing.

Maybe someone from tbaq could tell us if this would work or not.

Back
Top Bottom