Association Challenge Lane schedule right or wrong?????

Hey all bowlers competing in the Association Challenge next weekend, Bundy Bowl has allocated time for anyone wishing to practice before the tournament on the Friday night.
There is a league bowling early in the evening(6-730) and then having the usual lights out bowling from 7:30-9:00. Prices for practice at this time is $5.50 per game. However, at 9:00 the lights are going back to normal, and from that time onward games will be $4.50 per game.
See you next week,
Adam

Hey Adam,

Any chance that we can get the lanes sometime after lunch, or if that doesn’t suit sometime throughout the day that you don’t have leagues on with the Pattern being used for the challenge laid down....After 9.00pm seems hardly worth it!

However, at 9:00 the lights are going back to normal, and from that time onward games will be $4.50 per game.
See you next week,
Adam

Is it any cheaper if we bring our own shoes…;)

Great to see the bowl going out of there way to accomodate the bowlers for the tourney:( :(

Hey Jase did you see it's $1 more if you wanted to bowl without lights and have the disco on, ohh yeah:cool: :cool:
These rates are very high, with over 150 bowlers coming into the bowl in the next weekend, just wondering is it possable to get an hourly rate instead of a game rate??

Friday days are slow there too i'm sure pete can do you guys a better price up until 4pm when the school kids arrive after all you'll need to eat and drink while your bowling as well.give him a ring i'm sure he'll be more than accomodating.

Just spoke with Peter at Bundy bowl and the whole house (16 Lanes) will have the Association pattern laid down between 12-4pm on the Friday for you to all practice on if you want…It will then also be laid after 9pm on the Friday night…

Game rate will be $4.50 per game and if you want a pair of lanes or a lane I would suggest ringing Bundaberg Bowl and make a booking…;)

Thanks for that Peter…:smiley.php:

Only 7 more sleeps...:JD:

yeh thats what i was thinking. bit pricey for just practice. im sure we can pressure them into lowering the cost. :)

do you still wish to get paid adam or are you saying you will work for free?
Practice rates are set to pay costs of running the place, staff included.

Just had a look at the website, and I am going with the 1 game and 1/2 hr slide for 10 bucks:cool: :cool:

On a serious note, good luck to all associations at this years event, and safe travelling up there. This years looks like it's going to be a beauty.
And of course go Brisbane, and as my son would say, 6 sleeps to Bundy:) see ya there

What would be a fair price to pay for bowling practice. anywhere i go i pay around 5 to 6 dollars a game or more. can i say that the $4.50 is the same price that staff pay as well, and bundy bowlers pay around the same.
Some of us Adam have to work that weekend so you guys can bowl, relax and have a great time.
Most of you will be want to play a few games to get an idea of the great bundy lanes (and check out the rum factory and its products.) and yes some may want to go on the slide and the jumping castle but unfortunately the hosts are unavialable unil after 4 pm on friday or on the weekend to control you lot.
can i warn you that lane availability is quickly beceoming low so as jase suggests give bundy bowl a call to blook your lanes
anyway see you on the lanes this weekend
vanessa

what do you mean vanessa the host will be un available after 4 pm. the slide area is open when the centre opens in the morning n stays open till the centre closes. and not every1 will be working on the weekend. cause we havent booked any birthday parties in cause we dont have any lanes.

What would be a fair price to pay for bowling practice. anywhere i go i pay around 5 to 6 dollars a game or more. vanessa

I would say a fair price would be $3.50 to $4.00, I know Staff rates at Amf are around the $3.00 mark

what do you mean vanessa the host will be un available after 4 pm. the slide area is open when the centre opens in the morning n stays open till the centre closes. and not every1 will be working on the weekend. cause we havent booked any birthday parties in cause we dont have any lanes.

Hey Kirsty are you one of the party hosts at the bowl ?

If so someone in the Gold Coast team will be turning 40 this weekend and you can host his party as he will need help with the slide, so if your free our Assoc will slip you a few bucks if you help the old guy out, as you will need to hold his hand on the slide down. ;) ;)

Hey Kirsty are you one of the party hosts at the bowl ?
If so someone in the Gold Coast team will be turning 40 this weekend and you can host his party as he will need help with the slide, so if your free our Assoc will slip you a fee bucks if you help the old guy out, as you will need to hold his hand on the slide down. ;) ;)

How wide is the slide...:partytime2:

Is that all, you better order us two then and bring them to the unit after bowling on Saturday, seen we are letting you stay with us and all ..:partytime2: :JD: :JD:

Sorry Guys but Kirsty will be too busy in the Bistro getting everyones food orders (or drinks for some) ready. Thats in the Morning anyway. maybe she can work out a deal for you but she only does parties by special request, I guess your friend would be considered for special request treatment. Kirsty makes a mean platter if you were after any. check out the prices on our website. www.bundybowl.com.au
2 cakes have been put aside for Adam to bring over.

Well as you know Emma it isn't Jasons Birthday it is for one of our team members....

As for the cakes ta.

well i'll make sure to bring my party hat then and share that yummy cake, as for the slide what i meant was that some one would have to supervise those big bowler going down the slide. wouldnt want them to hurt themselves and have to pull out of the challenge would we.

no cake for you nessy ;) only for the people in the gold coast team or people staying with them :D :D
haha yeh thats tru though: we don't want anyone hurting themselves on the slide, it might hurt their bowling arm. that would be a shame ey.... :p

Back
Top Bottom