2007 ANZAC DAY MARATHON

Well done to the winners Justin , Lisa & Craig ( Mr Offside ) :soccer: :soccer:
For Craig to chase down 8 points in the last block was great too see , when you are on you are really on . Super team effort.
It was great to see SOME good sportsmanship.
I also prefered the different start time. Well done to the staff , Doriana , Edi and Sharon behind the bar .:drunk:
Great weekend , hope to see you all at the Werribee Cup

Chrissy & Edith:marsa37:

On behalf of Jeremy,Andy and myself. i would like to thank everyone involved with the marathon. As this was our fist at werribee it was a pleasure to bowl in. We had a fantastic time and will be comming back for many years to come. Thanks again and see you all next year or even sooner for those of you that bowl in Mildura

Jarrod Hill

I would just like to thank Justin & Craig on a great 24 hrs.. You both bowled super.. Craig in the last 2 blocks you were just awesome and it was a pleasure to watch... The last block of all was just awesome and to chase down 8 pts to get us over the line was an AWESOME effort.. You are ONE of the best youngester going around, keep up the great bowling..
It was a real pleasure to bowl with you both, and maybe next year we can go BACK to BACK....

To our supporter base in the last game, Chrissy, Wayne, Mum, Dad, Scott, Jo and everyone else cheering Craig home in the last game - Thank you..

Edi, Doriana & the staff at Werribee bowl, thanks for another great 24hrs, this tourny will be around for many years ( as long as you are prepared to run it each year).. Doriana thanks for all you hard work with score & lane changes..

Craig you are just awesome with your bowling ability, and dont let anyone tell differently, keep up the great work...

To all bowlers that took part in the marathon, thanks for a great tourny and also for supporting one of Werribee's great events....

I also think Craig is the only bowler to have won this tourny twice....

Until next year...:groupwave:

Lisa

To Doriana and all the fantastic staff at Werribee Bowl you were brilliant all weekend and it's little wonder why we continue to be a part of such a well run tourny year in year out :thmbup:
I wish to congratulate Lisa, Justin and Craig on a fantastic win going down to the very last game..:smiley.php: I wont deny it was painful to watch it slip away after leading vertually from the beginning but it made for a thrilling finish and i guess there's alway's next year :D ...
To my team mates Baz & Strauny great job guys..Baz you bowled awesome averaging 217:tongue4: just fantastic... we keep climbing these ladders... hopefully we'll reach the top some day.
Congrat's also to Mark, Adam & Ralph on a fantastic late charge to get up into 3rd well bowled guy's

And to everyone else who participated i would like to re-interate on what Doriana said that it really was alot of fun and i truly hope to see most of you again next year:beerchug:
Cheers Mary

CONGRATULATIONS TO LISA, JUSTIN AND CRAIG ON A SUPER EFFORT.
YOU ALL BOWLED SO WELL, AND IT WAS AN AWESOME EFFORT TO COME FROM BEHIND IN THE POSITIONAL ROUND AND GET OVER THE LINE.
CRAIG, IT WAS A PLEASURE TO WATCH.
THANKS TO DORIANA,EDI AND STAFF ON ANOTHER WELL RUN TOURNAMENT.
LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR
JO AND SCOTT

Congrats to the winners, well bowled.
I would also like to thanks and congratulate my team, even though we didn't make it we still bowled well. Steve and Billy i thank you for having me on your team, most fun to bowl with you's as always hope to do the same next year with no interuptions.
I'd have to say i'm pleased with myself for finishing with a 200.10 avg for 20 games.

Congratulations Lisa, Justin, and Craig... it was an awesome team effort...
Craig - you were very entertaining to watch during the last 2 blocks, awesome finish mate...

Thanks to Doriana, Edi and all the staff at Werribee for holding this enjoyable event.

I look forward to coming back down next year.
Jo - please make sure you wrap Scott up in Bubble Wrap and Cotton Wool a month before the Marathon next year...

It was great to catch up with everyone again, take care.... :D

Back
Top Bottom