2009 Dandenong ANZAC Day Marathon

xpense

retired
AMF Dandenong is proud to announce the hosting of the 2008 Healthy Life ANZAC Day 60 game Marathon.

When: Saturday April 25th until completion (Approx 24 hours later)
Time: 9:30am check-in
Entry Fee: $450 per team
Where: AMF Dandenong
Handicap: 70% of 200

Prizefund: Based on 28 teams
1st - $1800
2nd - $1500
3rd - $1200
4th - $750
5th - $540
6th - $480
7th - $450
8th - $420
9th - $390
10th - $360

Format:
For those of you who are familiar with the Mildura 60 Game Marathon, this tournament has been modeled on that very successful format.

4 teams per pair, 12 blocks of 5 games, Points awarded per game, Bonus points for scores 200+ with Hcp, Series points.

You can have 2 or 3 bowlers in your team who must all bowl equal games through the course of the event, but in 5 game blocks.

You can register your interest here on this thread.

Entry form is attached

This year we will endeavour to once again run the 60 skins games throughout the entire event.

Attachments

• EntryForm_v1.doc
    457 KB · Views: 106
Yep me Bastie & Tothy are in!!!!!
Now bastie has 23hcp Tothy 29hcp & me 36hcp ....I think thats fair.:D

Team name - Haros' Doubles
MICK POULITSAS
ANDREW HILL

Team name - Haros' Triples
SHANNON POULITSAS
NICK CREGAN
PAUL LAMBERT.

2008 Healthy Life ANZAC Day 60 game Marathon2009 Dandenong ANZAC Day Marathon

2008 Healthy Life ANZAC Day 60 game Marathon?

Knock yourself out Vulgarwolf . Few have tried and failed.

So nobody has ever lasted a full 24 hours bowling 60 games...hmmmm and to make it even more interesting 1 stubbie of jimmy and coke shall be drank per game.

costs soon add up $450 entry around $400 alone in alcohol at bowling alley prices....better start putting in some overtime

I didnt say anything about being consistant over the 60 games....i am just talking going the distance with no sleep and a gut load of alcohol

What if i bowled the first 30 games and then my partner didnt turn up...would i have to forfeit bowling the next 30 games ?? More to the point what would happen to the other 30 stubbies i would have there ??

What if i bowled the first 30 games and then my partner didnt turn up...would i have to forfeit bowling the next 30 games ?? More to the point what would happen to the other 30 stubbies i would have there ??

Drink them and then you go punch him out for making you forfeit.;)

Rob

i would but lance is bigger than me :-(...actually most people are

mental note :buy a bowling bag that will fit a cricket bat

Back
Top Bottom