Healthy Life ANZAC Day 60 Game Marathon

Hi Nick,

Your names have been added to our entry list.
Thank You

With just 2 days to go, we still need to confirm averages for 30 people. Please pm AMF Dandenong with your League and Centre.
Any bowler that has paid their deposit to the centre can disregard this reminder.

Regards

Sharyn

It's definately not too late to put in a team.

That would make it 20 teams which would stop us probably having to bowl a blind.

Just give Dandenong a call with your averages.

Hope to see you there.

Alan

lol well my team was very last minute and none could do it might pop by and if anyone is short one surely they could us some stand in men

Rounds 4 & 5 attached

Skins winners from the first 25 games are also attached.

Attachments

• Marathon_Results_Internet.xls
    218 KB · Views: 54
  • Skins Winners.doc
    45 KB · Views: 61
Updated scores

Scores upto round 9 attached
Skins scores attached as well.

Attachments

363 KB · Views: 36
  • Skins Winners.doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 32
Rounds 10 & 11 attached

Attachments

435 KB · Views: 93
  • Skins Winners.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 69
in the next post can you also post who was in what team please...
thanks

Many thanks to all who bowled, Turned out to be a great tournament it will be bigger and better next year with added sponsors.
Congratulations to Ralph, Billy and Tonx on a great effort in winning the 1st Anzac Day Marathon at Dandenong and well done to all who won skins.
I would also like to thank Lance and Yvonne for all the work they put in keeping the scores up to date.
Many thanks to AMF Dandenong , Healthy life and CandleLight for the sponsorship.
Well done Ian Strahan on a Great 300 the word from a number of people was it was the best they had seen never out of the pocket and ten in the pit each time
Look forward to seeing everyone again next year.

Final Standing sheets, with bowlers individual results.
Skins winners also attached.
Payout was reduced due to not a full 28 teams.
Skins $40 per game
Top 8 placings
Really sorry, but l do not have a copy of the final payout amount with me. I will add the final payout amounts as soon as l locate my copy of the breakdown. It will be within my large pile of scores and printouts from the night.

Attachments

• Skins Winners.doc
    65.5 KB · Views: 96
    746 KB · Views: 176
Thanks to the organisers for making this a fun and smoothly run event. This was my first marathon and am looking forward to going again next year.

Back
Top Bottom