2006 ANZAC Day 60 game Marathon

Yes i'm still awake too making all your drug's ;)

Gary.................................................:cool:

ODD'S FOR WINNER'S ... 2/1 FRANCIC/TROTTER/MESAGNO
5/2 HBH
9/2 TEAM COLUMBIA

Gary.................................................................:cool:

After 55 games it is down to the wire. Incredible.
3 points seperate the top 3 teams with just the Positional Round to go.
Team Francis/Trotter/Mesagno lead on 294.5, Team Columbia (with 2 300 shooters overnite) - Porto, Loader and O'Brien on 292.5 and in 3rd - HBH - Harford, Benson and Hedi on 291.5.
Let the games begin!
WS

Morning Doriana. Whats for breakfast. Thanks for the scores there. Can you post a complete score sheet as the updates dont show the complete scorebook. Yourve done a great job so when you finished off to bed for a much needed beauty sleep.

Phil

BETTING EVEN MONEY FRANCIS / TROTTER / MESAGNO.........................................TEAM COLUMBIA 7/4..........................................................HBH 3/1

Gary...........................................................:cool:

Well now its goodnight from me .... I'm off home. It's been a wonderful 24hours and all without one problem at all.
Yep got to see my son bowl another 300 and some others bowled by Loader, Francis & Adams, who are very well deserving of them.
The atmosphere was fun with some video footage happening which will be much sought after. (Glen hold out to the highest bidder).
Jane your pics are priceless too. Hope you get the scarf finished.
It was great catching up with everyone again and I look forward to our next Marathon.
Doriana Porto
Proud Team Columbia Mum :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Congrats 2 Porto, Glen the God, Paulie Francis & Derek on ur 300's ...
Geez Porto ... AO ... 299 for Fortune pre - bowl ... & now 300 @ the marathon ... I know that u're pumped ... but just relax alright?? & just make sure u don't rip ur 300 sign off the lanes & stick it in the staff room this time around k??? =P ....
Glen ... u're like bowling God ... just 2 cool 4 school ... :cool:
I haven't seen u in ages Mr. Francis!! Hope all is well ... & by the looks of things ... still bowling like a champ!!! :)
I'm sure every1 had a gr8 time ... Hopefully I can drag my brother in2 bowling the Anzac Mara nxt yr ... !
Roxy :D

Thanks Gary

Make that monopoly dollars ok

Thanks
Phil

This marathon looks like fun if i can drag my old body down to werribee i might juist bowl it next year. Gary are u interested. YOu can buy the coffee with the $30 you owe me.

I would like to congratulate the winners of the Anzac Day Marathon, Porto, Loader and O'Brien. =D> Well done to Porto, Adams, Francis and loader for their 300 games. \\:D/
I would like to congratulate my bowling partners Damien and Ivan for a fantastic effort in our first time bowling in the marathon together. We all gave 100% and more and never gave up till the bitter end. To cash and get our money back was a fantastic effort. =D> Hopefully we can improve next year and finish in the top 5. Well done to all the other teams who participated.
To Warren and the staff at Werribee, you all did a great job with the running of this tourny. A job well done. =D> I am looking forward to bowling in the Anzac Day Marathon again next year. Till next year. Cheers. Barb Carlsson

Congrats to Mr AO himself, and the cool and calm, Mr Loader, great to see you in form after AO, just in time for the Commonwealth Games.

Great 300's guys and also to Matt OBrien what a great team and these are our bowlers of the future if not the present.

Firstly I would like to congratulate all bowlers that took place in OUR annual 60 game marathon @ werribee..... I hope you all had a great time and had 40winks when you got home.....

Congrats must go to PORTO, LOADER, ADAMS, FRANCIS on bowling the PERFECT GAME - Well Done Guys...

Winners - Porto, Loader, O'Brien we guys were terrific - Well Done (next year it's someone else's turn to WIN)

To my team - Especially my LITTLE BRO (YOU ARE AWESOME), Well Done Great effort.... Jenny you did the best you could and the bonus was BIG AL got us over the line....... Thanks Cash Back.......

To my good friend Jo & Scott you both bowled really well, and spoon well bowled and good to see you back in MELB...

AND Chrissy - What a block of 5 games you had... Well done it must have been the OUZO's...

Doriana, Great effort with scores - you did well for someone that had no sleep...

Warren & Staff, GREAT EFFORT...

Bye for now, See you all next year......

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom