60 game marathon -WERRIBEE SUPERBOWL

Werribee

Werribee
Werribee Superbowl will be hosting a 60 game marathon on Friday 25th April (ANZAC Day).

Entries can be found in the tournament section of this forum, and hopefully all centres will have them on display as they will be mailed out this week.

Some lucky single, duet or trio will go home $1600 richer or with a damn sore hand!!

ENTRY FORM : http://www.totalbowling.com.au/entryforms/2003werribee60game.pdf

Hope to see you all there,

Edi

Sounds great, :D never been able to get to Mildura for the 60 game marathon.
Can you explain the points system for each game & series.
On the entry form it says high game = 4 points, is that per pair or for the entire field. :?:

Sounds like a plan..... Hey Edi im thinking of going the whole 60 on my own can you have a saline drip ready for me at the end :p :p :p :p

I'll have St John's on speed dial at the start of game 60.....
I heard that some one actually did all 60 a couple of years ago. Apparently they couldn't get their thumb back into a ball for weeks. But it will be a great story for the grandkids in years to come!

We already have 2 entries and cannot put more than 44 teams in, so anyone who wants to secure a spot can email me direct at [email protected]

Edi

Only taking maximum of 44 teams and with 4 weeks to go 15 teams in already.
Dont miss out folks!!!

I would like to make a suggestion ...

Can Werribee supply all the bowlers with cans of V or Red Bull???? LOL

entries

We have 20 at present and have budgeted on 33. So we are on track at present.

I will post a list today.

Edi

come on guys and girls, if this is half as good as mildura it will be better than most tournaments going.

the format is solid

Live Scores for this event will be available from the VTBA website.

Entries to date:

teams.gif

Note that the entering averages have been listed as 200 unless we've been informed or had your HLA confirmed.

Peter,

How many entries do they have now? John Clemmet and myself have entered. I know my 2002 year book average will be over 200, but can you find out what Jonathan Clemmet's is?

Also, is there a rule about the amount of games that has to be bowled per bowler? Like, if there are 2 bowlers competing, do they have to bowl 30 each, or can it be like 40/20 ?

Cameron
Each bowler bowls equal amount of games(eg 30/30 or 20/20/20)
Each player must complete five game blocks. Lanes will be washed and oiled prior to tourn and maintained after each 15 games(3 blocks). Point system explained on Entry form and can be found in TOURNAMENT ENTRIES. And I think up to 26 teams so on target.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

marathon

we currently have 26 teams entered.

I will try and get some entry forms over to the AO this weekend for anyone interested in having a go.

All team members must bowl the same amount of games.
1 bowler = 60 games
2 bowlers = 30 each
3 bowlers = 20 each

Scores will be live on the web- if you can stay up all night!

Should be a fun night of bowling,

Edi

Get your entries in folks soon because they have 33 teams listed so far. Prize fund looks good. See ya all there!!!

Congratulations to Steve Kiss, Mac Stewart & Anthony Flynn on winning the 60 game ANZAC Day Marathon with a score of 319pts. Coming in 2nd on 314pts was Ondej Hedi, Ralph Harford & Chris Benson Sr. Coming in 3rd were "The Jizz Kings" (David Porto, Lindsay Kilpatrick & Anthony Morrell) with a score of 309. Coming in 4th were "Team Brunswick" (Matty O'Brien & Micky Zentveld) with a score of 307

Also congrats to John Clemmet on a nice 298 game

Back
Top Bottom