ANZAC DAY MARATHON

Werribee

Werribee
Hi all,
entry forms will be out next week for the annual
WERRIBEE SUPERBOWL ANZAC DAY 60 GAME MARATHON.

Date: Saturday 24th April - Sunday 25th April

As we had to turn away a couple of teams last year we are allowing 44 this year. We already have 8 entries, so with only 9 weeks to go, I suggest you get your etry in early. Entry will still be only $300 for a team of up to 3 bowlers.

Overall prize fund will be $10110, with a whopping $1850 going to first place. (based on 44 teams)

Watch this spot for entry details, but keep the dates free! Last year we had a blast and this year will be even better... George has insisted he will be manning the BBQ breakfast again, and we all know how much food Italians expect you to eat!

I hope to see you all again this year,

Edi

NB: BYO pillows and doonahs LOL

Hey Edi

When the forms are out can you send a few our way please? I'm from AMF Noarlunga Bowl in Adelaide.

Any way is fine... fax email or post, I'll drop back in a couple of days to see which details youd like

Cheers,
Daniel

fine em for me then petey ;) i can't see em anywhere...

you gonna be there?

Oh yeah and about those entry forms... arent they out next week? plus they come on here fairly quick... it all depends on edi though.. hehe

They will be on here by early next week guys. Just getting my accreditation number worked out.

I will look forward to seeing you both at the tournament.
Edi

Heheh... Ill second that. thanks edi... Ive participated in a few marathons in sunraysia.. didnt compete last year due to i had to work down the backend. But this year im competing in both.. lookin forward to werribee the most as i havent played there as of yet.

sounds good petey what have you ordered mate? i'm only bowling storm these days, except for my hardcase..

looking forward to beating... i mean.. competing against ya ;)

later
dan

I have a variety at the moment.... Ordered the New Fear Factor (storm of course).. Actually got it yesterday and and its one BIGG Ball. Struggled with it at first but im conifdent i can gain control of it before any Major Tournies.. Should i take it to Morwell and use it? thats the Question...

very nice, we've sold three down here..i havent got one myself, i bowl with a core power hrg, very nice ball indeed but im looking to move upwards - when i can get the money. apparently they put oil on the lanes in victoria so i might need a better ball for the marathon ;)

Well i must recommend the Fear factor... I also have the X Factor which i love but the fear factor is just what i needed concidering i needed something thats able to react in heavy oil.

Bowled with the FF last night and shot 591 with it for the second time ive used it... it wasnt heavy oil i was bowlin in but i was able to find a shot... Lookin heaps forward to bowlin in the marathon and to also to meet new ppl as well..

Look forward to competing against ya dipster... Just watch out for a small brat in a Sunraysia Shirt and a Fear Factor in his hand... heheh

Hello Edi,

Can you confirm that my name is down for this tournament? I rang about a month ago and gave my name to David Porto.

Also, whats the rules for averages this year? I came to Werribee last year with about a 180 something average, was re-averaged to scratch, whereas, some other bowlers were able to keep their averages.

Hi Cameron,

I have your entry noted.

Averages will be highest 2003 year book, or current league average- whichever is greater.

I have a new topic started for entry forms,

Edi

Back
Top Bottom