HAROS' TRIPLES
Mick Poulitsas
Shannon Poulitsas
Paul Lambert

HAROS' DOUBLES
Nick Cregan
Andrew Hill

Bringing this back upto the top....

Any chance to see how the Team list is doing Lance.

Also a change to my team.
Dragon City,
Rikki Pool & Keith Solomon - Remove Chris Mackenzie

Hi There Lance,
Just wondering if you could list the teams that have put their names down to bowl please?
Also can you clarify the entry requirements, seems like its confusing some
bowlers.
Can anyone with a T.B.A card enter?
Cheers
Ian.S

Hi There Lance,
Just wondering if you could list the teams that have put their names down to bowl please?
Also can you clarify the entry requirements, seems like its confusing some
bowlers.
Can anyone with a T.B.A card enter?
Cheers
Ian.S

I am one confused with the situation, I bowl in "leagues" that aren't TBA accredited so therefore don't have a TBA average... This event is handicapped (therefore I need an average). Can I or can't I just go get a TBA membership and bowl in this with 2 mates.

-Paul

I am one confused with the situation, I bowl in "leagues" that aren't TBA accredited so therefore don't have a TBA average... This event is handicapped (therefore I need an average). Can I or can't I just go get a TBA membership and bowl in this with 2 mates.

-Paul
The entry states that the tournament director has the right to rerate any bowler therefore the following should apply.

I am sure that you would be allowed to bowl but all three of you would be placed on a 200 average with no handicap for the entire event.

This would be the only way possible. If the tournament had a base of 220 for handicap purposes then you would be off 220 for the event.

Common sense should prevail.

Rob

to answer the questions posted so far:

I am awaiting the list from Dandenong Bowl, to update the entries. The bowl is accepting all posted entry forms. At last count the bowl had received 17 entry forms, this plus the entries on the TotalBowling now gives us 21 teams.

To answer the question in relation to the TBA sanctioning:

With the changes to the sanctioning in Victoria, with a number of bowlers now sanctioned with Non-Affiliated Associations of the TBA, it has been decided NOT to sanction this tournament with any Association.

You will still be required to be a registered bowler of an Association in Australia. This has been decided to allow us to ensure that all bowlers are eligible to bowl in this event, without being subjected to average restrictions, because they do not bowl in a league that is sanctioned by the tournament sanctioning association.

All bowlers will still need to provide average verifications, due to this being a handicapp event, and the tournament director reserves the right to rerate any bowler prior to the start of play, or after a written complaint and investigation of that complaint.

Please be aware that the tournament will now be goverened by a new set of tournament rules, which will be published in the coming days, along with an updated entry form.

Any questions please feel free to ask. I do apologise for the delay in responding to the previous questions. I will endeavour to answer in a more timely manner moving forward, circumstances permitting.

Regards
Lance

Hi Guys,
I'm not interested in this event but i dont know where to post this. I already bowl a league at Shepparton Oztenpin Starbowl but i'm looking to join a league at Dandenong AMF with my girlfriend late on friday nights. could someone from Dandenong AMF please Fax me a leagues sheet stating what different leages run, details, times ect to 58252775. Would be much appreciated.

Please find attached a copy of the latest version of the entry form.

A couple of changes have been required, due to no accredition from any of the bowling organisations is being sought for this event this year.

The skins prizemoney is looking like being approx $20 per game at this stage. It has been hard to source sponsors since the economic downturn. Hopefully we will be able to source a couple more to increase this payout per game.

Keep those entries coming. Hopefully i will be able to obtain a list of the teams in the coming days and post on here.

Regards
Lance

HERE IS AN UP TO DATE LIST OF TEAMS
TEAMS LIST

1 Mac Stewart Jenny Camilleri Alan Notman
2 Barry dodds Frank Bell Mark Dodds
3 Nathan Hollow Matt Cook Rick Reeves
4 Mick Carlsson Paul Bast Steve Toth
5 Andrew Tonkin Ralph Harford Billy Tanasicuc
6 Dean Camp Shane McLean Russel Dickson
7 Nick Cregan Andrew Hill
8 Shannon Poulitsas Mick Poulitsas Paul Lambert
9 Ian Strahan Lee Booth Troy Gaylard
10 Rikki Pool Keith Solomon David Farquharson
11 Shane Fitzgerald Simon Elfring Rick Richman
12 Micheal Allen Nick Mortimer Robert Allen
13 Paul Francis Paul Trotter Chris Mesegno
14 Wayne Parlby TBA TBA
15 Frank Odonell Russell Bird Ross Oneill
16 Nathan Thompson Shannon Elso Drew Layton
17 Cameron Phillips Toby Beall Tash Houghton
18 Clem Cox James Bansfield Brett Jarvis
19 Jason Motta Brian Woszczeiko Paul Tindle
20 Ivan Aranda Damien Lowrey Barbara Carlsson
21 Glenn David Trent Brookes Nicole McPartlane

I recon there will be more teams by this weekend. !!!! Should be good.

Come on bowlers out there support this its a great 24hrs !!

Please add Gavin Cox, Allan Bamford and me to the list

Thanks
Vi Huynh

HI Vi no worries,

Are you able to send me highest league average for 2008, and you league average as at 1st April 2009 for all 3 of you.

You can send them to me via PM or fax it the Bowl directly on your entry form. This will allow us to have the averages and handicapps ready on Saturday morning.

Thanks.
Lance

Back
Top Bottom