2011 DANDENONG ANZAC WEEK MARATHON

AMF Dandenong

AMF Dandenong is proud to announce the hosting of the 2011 ANZAC Week 60 game Marathon.

Due to the fact that Easter and Anzac Day fall on the same weekend this year, and not wanting to cancel this successful annual event.... We have postponed it a week.

When: Friday April 29th until completion early morning Sunday 1st of May. (Approx 27 hours later)
Time: 11:15pm check-in
Entry Fee: $480 per team
Where: AMF Dandenong
Handicap: 70% of 200

Prizefund: Based on 30 teams

1ST $1800
2ND $1500
3RD $1200
4TH $720
5TH $510
6TH $450
7TH $420
8TH $390
9TH $330
10TH $300

Format:
For those of you who are familiar with the Mildura 60 Game Marathon, this tournament has been modeled on that very successful format.

12 blocks of 5 games, Points awarded per game, Bonus points for scores 200+ with Hcp, Series points.

You can have 2 or 3 bowlers in your team who must all bowl equal games through the course of the event, but in 5 game blocks.

You can register your interest here on this thread.

Entry form is attached

Attachments

• anzac entry 2011.doc
    320.5 KB · Views: 56
Why the midnight start? This may make it more difficult for fellow team members to come to the presentation at 3-4am Sunday.

It is starting at midnight this year as we have an A.T.B.S.O.V event starting at 9am the Sunday morning. As we didnt want to postpone the event and clash with any other tournaments we decided on a midnight start. This was also to ensure that there would be no problems with the swap over of both the events.

Awesome guys!!! Its been less than a week since we started advertising for this event and we already have three team entries. I will attach a team list within the next week. Keep those entries coming in!!!!

Put me down for a team thanks, just have to confirm other team mates

1. Paul Hewer

Thank you

I'd love to come down again, however funds are bit tight this year. Hopefully Kieth and I will make an appearance next year. :)
Good luck to all

About 8 weeks to go!!!!

We already have 11 teams entered into this event, which is a good start but there are still vacant spots. Get your team together and enter through AMF Dandenong or on this thread.

Remember you've gotta be in it to win it!!!!!!
:D

Attachments

• 2011 Team Update.xls
    26.5 KB · Views: 119
No definite entry yet, but please put down:
2. Jordan Bunphim
Will notify if entry will be definite and also if team members available.
Cheers!

Its getting close to that time of year AGAIN get your enteries in for a great Marathon
in Melbourne still good value even better with individual game prizes 60 games 60 PRIZES and overall positions Gotta love that !!!!
Dont forget the raffle we are running as well An ultimate gaming package consisting of
A 42 inch Hisense LCD TV and a 250 gig XBOX 360 KINECT game console and 2 games
TICKETS $2.00 ea or 3 for $5.00 contact DANDENONG BOWL or me.
Cheers
Ian.S

No problems guys...

We now have 13 teams in this event, I know that some teams are holding back to enter at the last posssible moment but we still need more!!!!

C'mon guys and girls, only about 5 weeks to go!!!!

Get your teams together and ENTER Now!

Thats fine, Jordan. Thanks for the notice, we still have 13 team entries.

C'mon guys, where is everyone's competitive spirit????

You've gotta be in it to win it!!!

No problems guys. I have added in the new team and made the bowler change. I will post a team list update in the next couple of days. Remember the more teams we have the more prize money so spread the word. We have just over two weeks to go and quite a few team vacancies.

Also if you do not bowl at Dandenong please let us know what centre you do bowl in and if possible what league.​

Back
Top Bottom