ANZAC DAY MARATHON @ WERRIBEE

Werribee

Werribee
Attached is the ANZAC Day Marathon Entry Form.

We already have 14 entries so the remaining 30 spots are up for grabs.

You can bowl with up to 3 per team, as long as you play equal numbers of games.

Last year was a blast!!

Hope to see evry one there,

Edi

We already have 28 teams for this event, so get in early for the last 16 places.

I will post a team listing next week.

Only 5 weeks to go,

Edi

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder to get your deposits in for the Anzac Day 60 Game Marathon at Werribee Superbowl. With less than two weeks to go to the big event spaces are filling fast, paying your deposit will confirm your team's entry.

If you haven't signed up as yet, there are a few vacancies available (teams & singles). Just reply to this post or call us on (03) 9741 9777 to register.

Cheers from Werribee Superbowl.

I havent even thought about puttin in a deposit.. but my name is down... Would i be able to pay the full entry fee before the event starts or do i need to pay the deposit to confirm my spot??

Unfortunately the few who put there name down for tournaments and fail to show (without even a call the night before) ruin it for everyone. It is a very hard format to organise and we need to know how many teams we have.

We would prefer deposits to be paid, even a small token amount.

Edi

Ok then edi.. I will tell the other members in my team to pay up.. Hopefully we will have the money for you shortly. Being the first time playin in werribee.. i wouldnt miss it for the world...
it will be great to see everyone on the the weekend.

Could all Marathon participants "PLEASE" send through your averages (highest league and 2003 year book). We need these asap for our paperwork.

Don't post them here, please call the centre and leave a message for Ann or Edi (9741 9777).
Thanks,

Edi

the scores are live on tba website go to live scores and you will find them there.

thanks
michelle madden

Hopefully the Vic TBA will put the complete results on the web site soon, they are still only showing up to the end of block 8.

Back
Top Bottom