Healthy Life ANZAC Day 60 Game Marathon

Add Ralph and Billy to Tonx team . Cheers Ralph.

No problems Ralph. I have added both you and Billy to Tonx's team.

Lance please add Rikki Pool and Keith Solomon, no third bowler
First timers, so be nice to us people. haha.

Hi Rikki, no worries at all. Welcome aboard. The marathons are a great event to bowl. Everyone is very welcoming and have a lot of fun. Look forward to seeing you.

Updated squad list attached.

With just under 3 weeks to go, keep those entries coming. The marathon still has some vacancies, and we would love to fill the 28 teams to be able to provide the full payout as advertised.

You can leave your teams details on the site, PM myself, or contact Dandenong bowl directly.

Thanks & Regards
Lance

Attachments

• Team_List.xls
    16 KB · Views: 114
  • EntryFormAMF3.doc
    343 KB · Views: 30
Hi Lance,
Just letting you know that I received today in the mail an entry form and deposit from Rikki Pool and Keith Solomon from Dragon City Lanes.
Can you please add them to your listing.

Regards

Sharyn

Hi Rikki,
Your deposit was received today. See you on the 25th
Thank You
Sharyn

PAUL LAMBERT is the 3rd bowler in the politsas's side.

Thanks Lance, looking forward to bowling my first Marathon.

With just under 2 weeks until the 2008 ANZAC Day marathon, keep those entries coming in. This is shaping up to be a great tournament.

You can enter your team via the site or by contacting Dandenong Bowl on (03) 9794-8133.

Please find attached the latest team listing.

Attachments

• Team_List.xls
    16 KB · Views: 146
  • EntryFormAMF3.doc
    343 KB · Views: 41
I won't be bowling but I am looking forward to coming and supporting the bowlers who have already entered this event. If you are not doing anything why not get a team together and come and have some fun.
See you there!!
Jane.

Hi,

We have started to receive deposits from teams already entered and are now requesting a deposit from all teams.

Cheques can be forwarded to the centre direct.

AMF Bowling Centres (Dandenong)
P.O. Box 288
Doveton,
Vic 3177

OR alternatively you can call the centre make a Phone Deposit.

(03) 9794 8133

If you still require additional information about this tournament you can call Paul, Sharyn, or Trish at AMF Dandenong

OR PM Expense on Total Bowling

Regards

Sharyn

Hi Dandenong,

Can you let me know what facilities will be available for those of us spectating (actually the bowlers might need a few zzzzs along the way as well) Are there a couple of comfy couches so we can have a kip if we bring a pillow and a doona???

Hi Jane,

Not sure about the comfy couches you refer to!!! We will open the Creche to store balls. It should be fairly quiet in there.

On another note.
Can all Bowlers booked to bowled ANZAC Marathon please pm your current league and centre details so that we can comfirm all averages before next Friday.

Regards

Sharyn

Sharyn,

Please add a team of Shane Hadlum, Josh Morel and Nick Williamson.

League details to come.

Cheers,
Nick

Back
Top Bottom