2011 DANDENONG ANZAC WEEK MARATHON

Cmon guys and girls...only 2 weeks to go..time to get your teams in..come and share in the great cash on offer.

Trotts

Just over 1 week left and we still have team spots available.
We have 15 teams now, but we still WANT more!!!

To enter please call AMF Dandenong or post your team details on this thread.
Also, please remember if you do not bowl at Dandenong we need the name of the centre you do bowl at, in order to verify averages.​

Updated team list:

Attachments

• 2011 Team Update.xls
    17 KB · Views: 69
Just wanted to let everyone know that the marathon is DEFINITELY going ahead next weekend.

There has been some talk that it may have been cancelled but we want to reassure everyone that this is not the case. We will still run the tournament with the 15 teams we have and anymore will be added extras, unfortunately this does mean that the payouts will have to be reduced.

The more teams we get the less we will have to reduce... so once again put in a team or if you already have, tell your friends to enter!!!​

i am sorry can you please remove tyson carr and trent mattews me team mate changed his mind and dosent want to bowl in it sorry.

Thats fine guys. I have taken your team off the list, we have just had an additional entry so we still have 15 teams.

The marathon is this weekend and we are still taking entries. If you are interested please post a team on this thread or contact Dandenong AMF.
I will be posting an updated team list on Thursday.

This is a great annual event, we have cash up for grabs and all in all its a great weekend of bowling.

Plus, we are still running our raffle for the gaming pack, so even if you cant bowl come on down to Dandenong to support the marathon and buy some tickets.​

The Marathon is just two days away.

Here is the new Prize Fund based on 15 Teams.
1ST PLACE $1200
2ND PLACE $ 900
3RD PLACE $ 600
4TH PLACE $ 400
5TH PLACE $ 300
Still a one in three chance of winning some cash.
Game Prizes will be paid, 60 prizes in total. A minimum of $27.50 will be paid to the highest handicap game.

The more entries, the bigger the prize fund, so join in the fun and put in a team.​

Due to internet being down last night we are unable to post scores online However scores were put out during the night as the blocks finished with one exception round 59 as 2 score sheets were not handed in later found them in the players area during block 60.
Will post scores When we can.
Cheers
Ian and Yvonne

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved in running the marathon. Everything ran really smoothly and i am looking forward to next year already. As above Ian will post full scores soon but top 4 were as below.
1st. Paul Francis, Chris Mesagno, and me (Paul Trotter)
2nd. Alan Notman, Mary Dodds, Kevin McRae
3rd. Troy Gaylard, Lee Osler, Ian Strahan
4th. Drew Layton, Nick Williamson, Shane Hadlum

Back
Top Bottom