Worst ride uve ever done

greeny

Greeny
last night me and my brother were just having a fun game after vrs each other with just house balls. what he decided to do was ride most of his shots like this which was pretty bad but what happened next was just hillarious. He rode one of the shots were it didnt even hit the headpin then he triped over the gutter. It was such a pity we didnt have on camera.
If anyone else have any to beat that one it would be good to see lol

A couple of weeks ago I threw the shot, felt it was a little flat off the hand, turned around and walked back, called "7-10" and there she was :D

But my worst call was probably at Aspley last year. Front 5, rode the next one.. flush 7-10 (again).. bagged out.. 265 or something.

Hmm..

9 years ago my last shot going for 300, i was on `1 and 2 at ashmore i rode to 5 and 6 got on one knee only to see the 5 and 7 stay with the 5 fallin in front of the 7.

I thought it was probably the only time i would be going for the 12th strike so if it was near the pocket i was gonna make the most of it.

androooo said:
I ran one out 12 lanes for a bucket and 296.
I had a feeling you would put that here...
Noob of the century :p :D
One night in league I went 2 lanes to my right and went to skitch, and missed. That was pretty bad...not as bad as Craigy doing it during Masters though ;) (hehe sorry dude...it was funny!!)

Nighteyes300 said:
i know of a guy in Vic who rode into a fire extinguisher,
any thoughts as to who it might be?

I heard about that hehe.

2 weeks ago i rode a 5-7-10 and i thought it was awsome shot jedi_bowler might be able to help out. but the 5 pin moved and then spared the 5-10 and just missed the 7 but i was so annoyed cause i rode a 5-7-10.

Chris

greeny said:
last night me and my brother were just having a fun game after vrs each other with just house balls. what he decided to do was ride most of his shots like this which was pretty bad but what happened next was just hillarious. He rode one of the shots were it didnt even hit the headpin then he triped over the gutter. It was such a pity we didnt have on camera.
If anyone else have any to beat that one it would be good to see lol

If your gunna tell the story you gotta get it right, the 3 of us had a challenge of 1 game with a house ball, i dont think i have to explain who won. Jon threw the 12 pound ball way to fast and rode to the right (being left handed ??) and clipped his foot on the capping and fell straight on his face. To make it even worse he left a solid pocket 5 9.

Perhaps a local of South Aus can give us the whole story (i knew it when i was younger but it has slipped me now) but a guy at Barossa Bowl actually rode a shot and went through the wall on lane 1 there. From memory it was after the front 10

I bowled in a marathon at Sunshine a few years back and rode a shot after having the front 11. Bowled on lane8 and finished on lane 24 ... the last 5 lanes on my knees ..... just to leave a 10 pins which i couldnt see.
Thanks god it was a no tap marathon so i still shot 300 LOL!

Just the other night, mate of mine threw down what he thought was a beautiful shot and rode a couple of lanes, it DID look like a good ball... that was before he left the 7-9-10... Hah
Rayzer

I was 15. Funnily enough I was playing a game of bowling at the time.
Threw the ball, decided to kiss my huge bicep as the ball hit the pins and the 5-7-10 stood there and didn't move.
That's not the best bit.
Next shot...
Threw the ball, rode it to the next lane.
BANG... 5-7-10

Another time, another story...
Presidents Shield 2003. I ride it... hit light pocket... pins scatter... all down... one gets knocked back up slightly... another pin helps it up properly... sits still in the 2 pin spot... huh? I'm left handed didnt I just hit that pin when I hit pocket?

Maybe this is under most embarrassing ride not the worst..?

One night, while practicing, I rode my shot halfway through actually bowling it...yes, I know this sounds really stupid, and it was...I hit my leg, and fell down onto the lane, and my ball ended up on the other lane (in the gutter).

I was more worried about my ball then what happened to my leg to start off.

2 days later, after my leg had swelled up twice as big as my other normal leg, I bowled. The morale of the story is: it's very uncomfortable to lie on a bowling lane, it really is.

Bubye

Rowey

Rode at shot at Kelmscott a few years back tripped over the ball return ( which comes up to the foul line ) then head first into the wall next to lane 1.

luke said:
craigys in masters was pretty up there. sorry man had to say it.

Haha, its true lol. I had to so something when all i could hear in the crowd was cow "for god sake ... RIDE IT".

I saw some clown at Werribee last night (two hander) throw a shot and had given us all high fives before the ball was half-way down the lane......
....left a lovely 2,8 10
Impressive!! :)
Graeme

I left a solid 7-10 a couple of weeks ago. I rode 2 lanes, very funny, actually got it on camera.

Back
Top Bottom