Bad sportsmanship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have one more thing to say. No formal warning..

clapping.gif

tn_clapping_030.gif

Clap on!
clapping.gif

To hell with anyone else it upsets 10 lanes away. If your mental game is in such a mess than you cant block out clapping, thats the least of your problems.

Phill, I 2 have experienced what you are going through, because I bowl at Aspley in the same league that Mick P is president in. Now i was in trouble for clapping at the pins and doing a cmon after several strikes in a row, mind you it wasnt after 3 in a row im talking 5 or 6. Since then i have relised that there is two sides to bowling and i should feel the league out before doing so.

My side is, im bowling with Hammo(arch rival, clown, jester,the person i love to beat at all costs) and Ronnie(king of cheekness, ass about clown), we love to have fun when bowling and as a team aint afraid to show it. What people think its really water of a ducks back.

The other side,Some People who come to bowl and play with there team like to be serious and dont like things like clapping and jumping there the ones that usually dont condone that sought of behaviour. Also i think, a bit of jelously because your bowling well and winning sometimes adds to the frustration.

All in all Phill, as your a popular bowler, sometimes you have to set an example and behave accordingly to the crowd and fellow bowlers around you.
Im not telling you how to behave or anything, just my thoughts as i 2 am going what your going through and quite Frankly am glad Cricket season has started so i can get away from bowling. Take care Phill

All in all Phill, as your a popular bowler, sometimes you have to set an example and behave accordingly to the crowd and fellow bowlers around you.
Im not telling you how to behave or anything, just my thoughts as i 2 am going what your going through and quite Frankly am glad Cricket season has started so i can get away from bowling. Take care Phill[/QUOTE]

steve, steve, steve, you cant tell me you set a good example ive seen you at ipswich on a tuesday and im sure everyone can hear you too.........

love you buddy! where is that tiara mate you look smokin in that when you smashed hammo at association challange?

by the way i remember ronnie having a go at me during the kedron masters last year for saying cmon at 5 in a row and then 4 shots later mick p comming up as well from no less than 10 lanes away. me thinks there is a conspiracy going on.

its all good though ronnie and mick i got over it about 10 seconds after you said it no hard feelings guys even though i was a bit emotional at the time.

Graham,

A number of comments that have been made in this post are unfounded and a few of the people involved have obviously no idea of what actually went on in the tourny on Sunday. Furthermore there are a couple of posts here that are borderline slander cases and have mentioned names and false information about the persons personality, actions and reactions. I would like to make a suggestion that this topic posting be removed before anyone persues matters further.

Cheers
Andrew Hill

luko said:
by the way i remember ronnie having a go at me during the kedron masters last year for saying cmon at 5 in a row and then 4 shots later mick p comming up as well from no less than 10 lanes away. me thinks there is a conspiracy going on.

its all good though ronnie and mick i got over it about 10 seconds after you said it no hard feelings guys even though i was a bit emotional at the time.

sorry guys old news shouldt have brought it up feel free to abuse me if you want

Quite interesting that the following users all posted from the same couple of IP addresses - and as they seem to be the main problems with this post and trying to do it anonymously they are all enjoying a break.

cRuNcHiE
MoNtAnNa
D4Iceman
phaggy

graham said:
Quite interesting that the following users all posted from the same couple of IP addresses - and as they seem to be the main problems with this post and trying to do it anonymously they are all enjoying a break.

cRuNcHiE
MoNtAnNa
D4Iceman
phaggy

D4Iceman has contacted me and explained the situation. D4Iceman does not & has not used an alias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom