Win A Melbourne Cup Spot Sunday 9th April

Okay Alex will do and I am told that Ralph might be there as well, he bowled well last night at Sunshine.:cool:

He is due for some big games Joe ;) Jane and me had a lit chat the other day regarding Ralph's perfomance.. but we are not daring enough to mention "good old days" to him haha. Well done mate. See you all on the 9th April if am not working :D

These are the current bowlers who have indicated turning up on the 9th April. Please be aware a couple of bowlers have indicated that they may have to work.(hopefully they will not have to)
1.Joel Lovegrove
2.Vi Huynh
3.Christ Castle
4.Gary Zanoni (may have to work)
5.Andrew Thorpe
6.Narelle Baker
7.Michael McNamara
8.Peter Hammond
9.Jodie Motta (may have to work)
10.Chris McKenzie
11.Dillan DeMather
12.Andrew Tonkin
13.Kelvin Mueller (may have to work)
14.Alex Krishnan
15.Ralph Harford (may have to work)

See you all on the 9th April, for all Victorian bowlers dont forget Rachuig Trials will be at Mentone on the 1st April, all centres have entry forms and they can be down loaded off the web sites. Great value 10 games for $50.00.
It is very rare that bowlers get to bowl 10 games in a State trial with a real low cost involved.See you all at Mentone.:cool:

Joe
We may even make the trip if tiny doesn't make the final.
Remember grumpy in the ladies section and dizzy in the mens;) :rolleyes:

Current list of bowlers for the 9th April roll off.
1.Joel Lovegrove
2.Vi Huynh
3.Christ Castle
4.Gary Zanoni (may have to work)
5.Andrew Thorpe
6.Narelle Baker
7.Michael McNamara
8.Peter Hammond
9.Jodie Motta (may have to work)
10.Chris McKenzie
11.Dillan DeMather
12.Andrew Tonkin
13.Kelvin Mueller (may have to work)
14.Alex Krishnan
15.Ralph Harford (may have to work)
16.John Allen

Thanks bowlers, see you in two weeks.:cool:

Hi - sorry I have to pull out - I forgot we have Presidents Shield training. Hopefully I can make one of the others.

-- John

Joe, Sorry to do this but can you take me off the list as I have a pre-season hockey match to decide the teams for 2006 and i want to do my best so i can't make it maybe next time if you are going to be holding another 1.

Chris

Okay guys have deleted from the list,thanks for letting us know early.:cool:

Joe,

I maybe available next Sunday to have a crack at this. Will let you definetly later next week.

Okay Lance hopefully you can make it. I hope to have final draft of entry form out sometime within next 2 weeks. Ther will be great prize fund up for grabs with the female MTC.:cool:

For all those bowlers who bowled Rachuig over the weekend, MTC roll off on th e 9th will have Melbourne Cup pattern available. Several bowlers have indicated that they might bowl but have not confirmed, so at this stage we are looking 12-16 bowlers. We are running slightly late with our Flyers for the Melbourne Tenpin Cup, but I can tell you that 1st Prize for the Men will be $3500.00 Plus Diamonds and 15th place will receive $1000.00, Females 1st prize will be $2500 plus Diamonds and 12th place will collect $525.00 Entry forms should be out very soon.:cool:

Just a reminder to all bowlers check-In will be at 9.30am with bowling scheduled to begin at 9.45am. See you on Sunday.

Joe, my biggest apoligies, but I am not going to be bowling on Sunday. I've been kinda ill, and don't actually think I would last half a game, let alone the required games.

I hate pulling out of anything, so for that I apoligise.

Back
Top Bottom