Win A Melbourne Cup Spot Sunday 9th April

E

edfleminglanes

Hi All,
EFL is proud to present the Secondl MTC spot, The Date will be Sunday 9th April 2006 The cost will be only $60.00 per bowler and will require 8 games to be bowled (actual MTC oiling pattern), the bowler with the highest pinfall after the 8 games will receive a spot into the 2006 MTC.

To avoid disapointment please book your spot now on 03/97260333 or simply post a reply here. We have a limited number of lanes available on the day.

For the Ladies, I have not forgotten you, as some of you may or may not beware, the 2006 MTC will also have a seperate female division with seperate payouts and (double TBA ranking points apply ) and if we can get 10 - 15 female bowlers for a roll off I will be happy to put one on. This spot can be bowled on the same day as the guys, but I will need bowlers to let me know that they are interested in rolling off.:cool:

Hi Joe,

Please count me in for now. Can't see that far ahead but barring no disasters I should be there.

Vi Huynh

Joe Put me down again i'll bowl this one aslong as work or hockey dosen't get in the way i'll be there.
Chris

It be an interesting roll off now that the Great Paul Trotter has secured his spot. I guess Gary Z wont have to bring the crow bar back into the centre.
Have put both VI and Chris down for the next roll off.:cool:

If i'm not working Sunday night i'll Bowl ( on condition? It's Trotter free! ):rolleyes:

Gary.......................................:cool:

Even thou we are still a ways off for the next MTC roll-off have several names who have indicated that they will bowl.
1.Joel Lovegrove
2.Vi Huynh
3.Chris Castle
4.Gary Zanoni (if not working)
5.Andrew Thorpe
6.Narelle Baker

Regards:cool:

Hi Joe,

Count me in for 9th April.
Please also confirm check-in 9:30am , bowl 10:00am.

Thanks
Michael MacNamara

Thanks Michael have included your name in the squad. Check in is at 9.30am and hope to start bowling at 9.45am. We will again put down the actual Melbourne Tenpin Cup Oiling pattern. :cool:

EFL - I must say I am impressed. I last bowled at EFL last year a couple of times. As the approaches were in need of some attention and the centre I bowl at has very fast approaches, I did struggle there some what.

I am by no way complaining, as I took the opportunity to figure out how to over come the fact that I had been taken out of my comfort zone.

A few of us went to have a bit of a bowl on the weekend and I just wanted to say that the approaches were great. No sticking and given the fact that it was social bowling on the day, they were very clean. The lanes were a bit challenging due to the social bowling but I did manage to average 187 so no complaints here.

Keep up the good work

Liz

PS I know that was off the topic but I didn't want to start a new thread just for this.

thanks for the comments much appreciated, great to hear that you bowled so well and I guess Grumpie might be coming down on the 9th to have a roll-off for the MTC spot.:confused:

hi joe can u put me in please i will be giving it a try and if anyone else decides to put something on the same day bad luck lol peter hammond

Thanks Peter and Jodie I will hold a Female spot if I can get 12 females together, it is up to the women if they want a spot or not. We will also be announcing the prize list for the Female MTC in the next couple of weeks, just finalising our sponsors for this years event.:cool:

edfleminglanes said:
thanks for the comments much appreciated, great to hear that you bowled so well and I guess Grumpie might be coming down on the 9th to have a roll-off for the MTC spot.:confused:

Well now that you mention it, we are contemplating. Notice I said WE, as I thought I might donate my time to make up some numbers for the ladies. However, all this will depend on a couple of things.

Life is some what different now that we are parents. Our calender revolves around trampolining comps around Australia........

We will have to see what our taxiing schedule is.

Liz

Okay Chris & Dillan and Andrew all on the squad list for the 9th April. Liz and Grumpie will be nice to see and as for being GRANDPARENTS does that not make you feel so young now..:rolleyes: Congrats and I hope baby sitting duties does not stop you guys from bowling.:cool:

edfleminglanes said:
Liz and Grumpie will be nice to see and as for being GRANDPARENTS does that not make you feel so young now..:rolleyes: Congrats and I hope baby sitting duties does not stop you guys from bowling.:cool:

I was actually referring to Grumpie's daughter, who is now living with us full time. She is trying to get back to her elite level in trampolining so we must now travel the country side for another sport as well.

Bowling, greyhounds, trampoline:drinking: :drinking:

Liz

Back
Top Bottom