Melbourne Cup Spot - Sunday 28th May

Phluff

Oztenpin Greensborough Lanes are holding a MTC win a spot on Sunday 28th May.
When: Check in 6:15pm, Bowl 6:30pm
Cost: $60 per bowler
Format: 8 games on the MTC condition.
1st Place - Entry into the 2006 MTC
This will probably be the last win a spot before the event, so come and have a go. We will be bowling on the 2006 MTC condition on Anvilane, so a great oppertunity to get some practice in.
To reserve your place either leave a post here, Email me or phone 9467 4544.
Luke

Allthough this does not directly clash with the Frankston Cup, as that is being held earlier in the day, yet again we have bowlers having to possibly choose which event to bowl on that weekend.

We selected a night event on the off chance there was something else on. I must confess I hadn't realised the Frankston final was on that date. There is also the Goldpin Teams Challenge on that day as well.
We didn't want to run it on the 21st because of the CTBM championships and the first weekend in june is ECCC roll-offs.

So far we have:
1. Andrew Tonkin
2. Luke Adkins
3. Matt Lambrick
4. Adrian Lee
5. David Cardona
6. Chris Mackenzie
7. Henrik Staudinger

Keep in mind, if we hit 30 then there will be 2 spots. Likewise, if we can get 14 females then we will run a female win a spot.

Still a few weeks to go to get your name down for this one. Remember, this will be the last win a spot before the big event!

We are also running the Melbourne Cup oil pattern on saturday and sunday morningings over the next few weeks for those in the area who wouldn't mind a refresher on the pattern. Give us a call if you would like to book in for a practice session. $15 per person for an hour on any pin combination you want.

Luke

OzTenpin Greensborough
ph.9467 4544

Porto: You realise it'll be the same pattern as today? :D lol

Entries so far:
1. Andrew Tonkin
2. Luke Adkins
3. Matt Lambrick
4. Adrian Lee
5. David Cardona
6. Chris Mackenzie
7. Henrik Staudinger
8. David Porto

We will be using the NEW MTC PATTERN for this event. Great chance to come have a look at it prior to the event.
Oh, and DONT FORGET YOUR SHOES PEOPLE!!! I can't stress that enough!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

Phluff said:
Oh, and DONT FORGET YOUR SHOES PEOPLE!!! I can't stress that enough!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

In case u guys didnt pick up on this, Sir Luke Adkins was silly enough to leave his shoes at greensy in last weeks mooroolbark win a spot!

Silly little man.....

:D

And after telling David "NEVER take anything out your bag the day of a big game or you'll forget it!" :confused: Wasn't too bad a day though thanks to that ball tonx :D lol

Ok, so the entries so far are:

1. Andrew Tonkin
2. Luke Adkins
3. Matt Lambrick
4. Adrian Lee
5. David Cardona
6. Chris Mackenzie
7. Henrik Staudinger
8. David Porto
9. John Allen
10: Dillan De Mather

plus a couple of "I'll let you know"

you would hate to check your gear before any tourneys wouldnt you luke. its all right mate i will remember the walking stick for the thursday night. gotta admit it mate, bowling with you in one of the blocks was probably the funniest of the day. go quasimodo

"The bells....."
Wasn't so funny when I was ahead of you after 3 games tho was it! :D lol

Updated list:
1. Andrew Tonkin
2. Luke Adkins
3. Matt Lambrick
4. Adrian Lee
5. David Cardona
6. Chris Mackenzie
7. Henrik Staudinger
8. David Porto
9. John Allen