Win A Melbourne Cup Spot Sunday 9th April

Thanks to all those bowlers that supported the 2nd MTC roll off. We finished with 14 starters and a preety good field it was.
Results after 8 games:
1.Ralph Harford - 1637 - Melbourne Tenpin Cup Spot
2.Lance Dyer - 1581 - $50.00 Cash
3.Andrew Thorpe - 1512 - $50.00 Cash
4.Michael McNamara - 1508
5.Gary Zanoni - 1480
6.Vi Huynh - 1456
7.Joel Lovegrove - 1453
8.Narrelle Baker - 1423
9.Dillan DeMather - 1423
10.Sean Gothe - 1415
11.Peter Hammond - 1354
12.Alex Krishnan - 1323
13.Giao Nguyen - 1303
14.Ondrej Hedi - 1273

Once again, thanks to all you the bowlers for the support. Next MTC spot will be held at Dandenong Bowl in May, call them to confirm your spot.:cool:

well done ralph it was tough out there for those who cant hook the ball very far like me lol dont bowl it out too wide in that condition because it wont come back into the pocket u will have to be narrow with the shot and accurate so some of the much better bowlers shouldnt have a problem

Great bowling Ralph the Champ :eek:nfire: Well deserved Champion :D
Sorry Joe, because of my bad knee i am not going to bowl any tournaments for awhile. Thousand apology. Thanks once again for a great tournament Joe, i really enjoyed it mate.
Cheers
Alex

Well done Ralph but no one said you stole a lot of my shot's ( ie wrong side of head pin or thruogh the nose..... ) only kidding it was your day from the start:mad:
Good fun informal and cheap well done Edfleming Lane's:D

Gary.......................................................:cool:

Great Day out,

Well done Ralph, was tough but fun condition. Found a great outside line but just could not get rid of the bloody corners with it.

Sad to see that once again the tournaments in Vic have clashed.

MTBA at Dandy, AO spot at Sunshine (cancelled at last minute) and the Melb Cup spot at EFL.

Lets hope in the coming future that everyone will start working together to have events that do not clash. I can handle 2 events in 1 day, but lets have them at different time so people can bowl if they wish.

I hope that bowlers start to support the events that they can, or the people running them will not run them going forward, and tournamnet bowling will die in the furture.

Back
Top Bottom