This is beyond a joke...

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
This guy must be the greatest bowler EVER... All I can say is he better not be lying, otherwise... you can make your mind up.

http://www.newswatch50.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=99DCD280-47BA-4D53-B8DA-E237307BA64A

Carthage teen rolls perfect game trifecta

02/23/06

A Carthage teen has rolled a third perfect game in the past four months on Fort Drum this past weekend.

According to this morning’s Watertown Daily Times, 17-year-old Robert Mushtare registered a perfect 900 series this past Sunday at the Pine Plains Bowling Center on Fort Drum. If the U.S. Bowling Congress recognizes the feat, it will put him into the record books as the youngest bowler to ever achieve a perfect score.

According to the Times report, Mushtare’s father has already alerted the USBC and the paperwork to have the score certified is on its way to them.

Mushtare’s first perfect series on November 5th was disallowed by the USBC because Mushtare did not have a valid USBC Youth membership and the league he was bowling in was not USBC certified on the date the score was rolled. That decision is currently being appealed.

Mushtare also rolled a perfect series on December 3rd, which is currently being reviewed by the USBC.

I was thinking it could be that the lanes are ditched, but even so, you would still have to be a high calibre bowler to keep throwing 900's !!!!!

Just out of curiosity andrew, how many 300's are bowled in that centre each week???

PB

Apparently this one was done in a PRE-BOWL again.... with a kid shooting his first 300 on the same pair at the same time.

Surely there must be something funny going on... Tech's throwing pins... covering the scoring cameras so it reads nothing but strikes... knocking the pins down on instruct-o-mat then switching it back on...

Sorry, but I think this is just a giant pile of BS.

must say i'm with Androooo on this one, i mean it's not hard to fool most auto scoring systems. The system in the bowl i used to work in before it closed, was simple as not setting the pins, and bowl the ball. also i heard that an air compressor has the power to knock over pins. Not sure on this one

Drug Test him and weight the pins ball lanes what ever u have to do to get the 300 and 900's approved.
Chris

mongoliantreesloth said:
I'd be interested to know what his league average is.
According to this online report, Mushtare is averaging 252 after 39 games in this current league season.

Probably an excellent young player, but lets be honest, they really are making a mockery of the sport setting up ditches like that.

The house is plainly blocked. The System of Bowling tacitly allows this.

Ditches and drugs aside, the greatest performance enhancing compound is in all of your bowling bags. Reactive resin, particle coverstocks and weightblocks designed by people with PhD's in Mechanical Physics. Today's balls just knock over the pins too well.

Everybody knows it. Nobody dares to admit it.

Most players in these fora know what it's like when your gear matches up really well. You have to miss pretty badly to not knock over 10. Coupled with 20 board wide lanes (only oiled 10-10), what do you expect? It's surprising that there aren't more 900 series and 250+ averages. Only the lack of oil that stands up to todays gear is preventing it (causing people to move more often) and that's being addressed as you read this with the implementation of wickless oiling machines like the Kegel. Give it time...

Well....i dont think anyone on this forum could have summed it up better than that!!!!

I do not for 1 second believe in the legitimacy of this guy's results. Plain, simple logic should suggest this. How many bowlers have rolled 3 perfectos in a row? How many have done it several times? How many have done it several times in just a few months?

If the USBC gives credit to even one 300 in among this farce, to me it will lose all credibility.

Think about it people, and try to see the reality of this scam.

He has his hand on it. Hope he as time for other thing's.;)

Gary.......................................:cool:

Back
Top Bottom