fresh off the press.

tonx

17 year-old Robert Mushtare of Carthage , NY is about to take the bowling world by Storm!

The junior bowler fired a perfect 900 series November 12 at Pine Plains Bowling Center in Fort Drum, New York.

The score is awaiting USBC approval. Mushtare used the Storm Paradigm for the record breaker.

"I really didn't feel nervous untill the last game," said Mushtare, who's previous high series was 856. "My hand kind of stuck on the last ball, but I carried it. I love the Paradigm. It has so much energy when it hits the pins."

Mushtare is right-handed and attends Carthage High School. He has been bowling since the age of eight.

If approved, the score would be the third sanctioned 900 series bowled with Storm equipment, and highest series ever recorded in New York.

The first Storm 900 was shot by Vince Wood at Cadillac Lanes in Southern California (right hander) with a Fire Power on 9/29/99. The second 900 was shot by Robbie Portalatin at Airport Lanes in Jackson MI (left hander) with an El Nino Gold on 12/28/00.

from www.stormbowling.com

SCARY!

androooo said:
Because the oil patterns are that easy.
Phenominal effort to carry though...

Precisely, I'm sure many bowlers over here have hit pocket every single shot for 3 games and maybe had no more than a 750...

It's all about with scores like that!

Holy Jerusalem.
I want a 900 series...
That is a really good achievement from someone so young.
STORM ON!

Jen

Only one response seems apt
love29.gif

i their may be a few responses so apt....

its an amazing acheivement.... i think its been done 6 times as far as i know

however...it is america

highest league average in the Us is 265.....

which a 900 is only 35 over average a game for that person

I think we should start shoving heavy pins and sports conditions for these so called prodigies....

buy hey....what fun would that be....you wont be able to shoot 300's at will

FACT....

i dont remember what year it was....but americas best bowling year

In a ratio of 300's to bowlers

they had 1 :30

GO FIGURE

But all in all.....grabbing a place in history and 3 perfect games.... what a day for the young bloke..congratulations

I don't care how easy the conditions are, a 900 Series is an awesome achievment.

Congratulations to him on that.

its an extremely amazing achievment...promising future for this person:eek:

some people are just born with a gift.. thats amazing... but he did say one of his shots hang on a bit.. if you had of done that here you woulda most likely left a corner pin. unless you bowl at strikezone or caboolture :p

still to hit pocket 36 times in a row and CARRY its pretty damn good!!!
.. so jealous :p

krystal

KriDdLe said:
but he did say one of his shots hang on a bit.. if you had of done that here you woulda most likely left a corner pin. unless you bowl at strikezone or caboolture :p

krystal

Anyone bowling at Strikezone can tell you, we get our fair share of corner pins thank you...

Yeah, 2 corner pins at once!!! the half pocket hit isn't forgiving everywhere you know!! (not bitching, nothing wrong with having to hit all of the pocket!! i loved the place:cool: ) How far away is our first 9? Guessing the bolwer will be a bit too hard, any guesses which house it will be in?

AdrianS said:
Yeah, 2 corner pins at once!!! the half pocket hit isn't forgiving everywhere you know!! (not bitching, nothing wrong with having to hit all of the pocket!! i loved the place:cool: ) How far away is our first 9? Guessing the bolwer will be a bit too hard, any guesses which house it will be in?

Rockhampton :rolleyes:

sorry, what equipment did you say he used? i must of missed the 13,000 times that it was mentioned! lol

patrick said:
sorry, what equipment did you say he used? i must of missed the 13,000 times that it was mentioned! lol
Me too, but I had a "vision" that it was a LANE #1 Dirty Bomb:p (Sorry Maxie, just joking). They have had some pretty nasty "storms" over that way lately, particularly near Columbia and Brunswick, some as black as ebony (woops - "Ebonite") I believe. What the hell, a ball is a ball and every ball is capable of a X. It's the skill of putting 36 of them together, ie. all in a row, and this kid is therefore a CHAMPION in anybodys language. A good tradesman never blames his tools, and vice versa.

Feral

DB4 HDB1

Lane #1 is the best (but I don't want you to know the secret of success!!!)

Back
Top Bottom