The Wrestling Thread

Alot of the results were predictable but the rumble itself was quite good.

Didn't see the ending coming but was great start with Undertaker No.1 and HBK at 2.

Looks like a few of the feuds will continue.

Unbelievable reaction Rey was recieving from the crowd and some things haven't changed with the crowds opinon of one Superstar.

hammo

the rumble was good i couldn't of picked the ending however
should be good for anyone that hasn't seen it yet

From the sound of it Hornswoggle chickened out lol

Good to see cena back, but dont know know how good his arm is tho?

WWE need to learn how to give the fans what they want. The Royal Rumble didn't work to the fans expectations. I've never seen a crowd hate a returning superstar so much.

Yay Cena's back....was very surprised he actually came back during the rumble and won though.

i have to agree with rpac23 the royal rumble this year was absolute garbage, cena last year dominated the wwe with the title and i really do not want to see cena rain supreme through 2008. i actually was hoping either micheals or the game would win the rumble. o well hopefully hhh makes the main event at mania or cena challenges someone like chavo guerreo for the ecw title so i never see him again cause to be quite honest i have cen-a-nough. lol THE GAME FOR MANIA MAIN EVENT

Whos up for a HBK v Taker match at Wrestlemania?? God I hope that happens
I'm begging for an edge v Taker match at wrestlemania. Streak vs. Streak for the title, two superstars who are both great at getting the crowd reaction...what more could you want???

I didnt get to watch it but by lookin at the result's it bore's me u can predict almost everything an im sadened that cena won the rumble how long did he had the freakin belt last yr like give someone else a chance i have cen a nough also

I'm begging for an edge v Taker match at wrestlemania. Streak vs. Streak for the title, two superstars who are both great at getting the crowd reaction...what more could you want???
Yep most likely Taker v Edge for the title, but seeing what happened at the Rumble, we could see a feud between Taker and HBK. And after what Taker did to Snitzky I hope there wont be any rivalry there, it would be painfully boring. Snitzky is just ugly boring crap

I really cant believe Cena won the rumble. I was under the impression that hornswoggle never got out in the match, he excited the ring himself under the bottom rope.

One of the only good things to come out of the show was seeing Vickie get a 619, and put her back in that wheel chair. A really pity rey didnt win. I had to laugh when the 2 Hall of Famers came out and everyone just stopped what they were doing and watched.

I wonder how many of you people are hating Cena because you actually hate him, or are just doing it because it seems the "cool" thing to do?

The rumble was great. Cena winning it is the least expected thing that could've happened. The earliest he was supposed to come back was just before WM.

Snuka came out at #18, Piper (who's looking damn well after his leukemia battle) came out at #19 - i secretly hoped the coconut came out at #20 - go to youtube and search for vids with both Piper and Snuka in them - you'll see what I mean.

Taker v HBK at WM would be a dream to see, but would much rather see Edge v Taker.

No Way Out looks to be a huge PPV already. Kennedy/Flair, Cena/Orton, and the Elimination Chamber. Can't wait for this one!

Maybe JBL and Jericho can repeat that classic moment of Rumble history - the severly botched bulldog/ "hair pull of doom" Y2J did to Bradshaw.

I really cant believe Cena won the rumble.

I really can. He won. WWE is all about entertainment, and (sometimes) making shock outcomes such as Cena coming back and winning the rumble. I say good for him, and I'm glad he is back because a) I'd love to see him at Wrestlemania with another awsome match and b) I'd love to see Cena v JBL reignite their feud. GO CENA 2008 ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER

Did you see the look on hhh, he was more shocked than the crowd,( even tho he new all about it).

It seemed more a comical rumble than30 guys tring to beat the crap out of each other, hbk was funnyCm punk tried not to laugh when snuka and piper were wrestling, actually everyone stopped and watched lol.

NO way out has 2 Elimination Chambers one for raw and one for smackdown, both winners challenge there champion

which kinda made the rumble pointless, cause the road to wresltemania starts at the elimination chamber...instead of the rumble in the past years. And yes luke, i hate Cena, not cause it's the cool thing (although people think i'm crazy cause i cheer for guys like Edge and Orton), but because i'm sick of the way he tries to draw the spot light on himself. He's supposed to be a wrestler, so if he wants the light, he should spend less time posing and more time acutally fighting.

hey i realise we are still talking about the rumble and it is probably a bit of old news since now wrestlemania starts at no way out with the dual elimination chamber but did any notice that jericho ghot booed out of the building when he went for the bulldog missed it and jbl still fell over..i like jericho as a wrestler dont get me wrong but i do thikn that was very disapointing

They want Cena back in the title hunt and have the title for Wrestlemania so we can have Triple H take him on again. But we shall see what happens though...

Back
Top Bottom