The Wrestling Thread

I was on the receiving end of a Jacknife Powerbomb. My friend said I kicked out, but I dont remember. Must have been a spazam! Mind you, this was on our front yard. Maybe that's whats wrong with me now. LoL

Boston Crab hurts. Similar to the Walls of Jericho. When someone leans back alot, you cannot breathe.

I was wondering what people's favorite Move was during their backyard wrestling days? Mine was the Outsiders' Edge.

Ahh yes backyard wrestling days were the good ol days. I had fun doing every known wrestling move. Didn't really have a favorite. Maybe a suplex on the trampoline

outsiders edge was that by razor ramon i think it was i loved his finisher mine was rock bottom-choke slam-scorpian death lock-and anythin i could copy of undertaker-kane-the rock-stone cold lol

never try a power bomb on the trampoline lol doesnt end to good person u do it to bounces up an off it an u can go with them lol

lol me and sum mates use to always wreslte in my room on my bed so much fun. We would hav mad story lines and stuff like the wwe and make up our own finisher. 3 holes in the wall and 2 broken beds later we stopped

I was wondering what people's favorite Move was during their backyard wrestling days? Mine was the Outsiders' Edge.

One move i can remember doing that was most proberly the easiest one to pull of would be a body slam, or Clothes Line. I'm keen to try an RKO on someone at work, but not looking forward to concequences.

RKO is quite interesting. I remember receiving a diamond cutter in a park a few years back. Damn it works! LoL

I'v RKO'd someone before. If u do it rite, it works a treat, botch it up and u recieve all the pain. Twist of fate is a good one to use. That and the float away DDT hav saved me many a time.

easy moves in a swimmin pool is a suplex,frog splash and the best move every which i done by the next WWE CHAMP jeff hardy the swantom bomb but out on land i would say spin buster,ddt,twist of fate and a r.k.o

Best Move ever

SWANTOM BOMB

best in pool double powerbomb. Me and a mte did it 2 one of my skinny friends. LOL launched into the air bout 2 metres in the air then like 10 metres away. and also 3D

What does everyone think of the 1st Raw for 2008, thats the first time i have seen the roulette done, i think its pretty good, one of the best was the pillow fight. Triple H and Regal was also a good, match i can see this being a fued that will continue for awhile.

I like the idea of Hornswoggle being in the Royal Rumble, can anyone see him winning the rumble.

Back
Top Bottom