The Wrestling Thread

I am in shock, i know he left vengence with family emergency but this is just unbelieveable.

He was one of the better wreslers there, one of the orginal ecw wreslters, part of the famous 4 horse man.

my thought go out to the family and friend.

RIP chris

I know I am new to the westling part of total bowling but I would like to have my say on the whole McMahon sarga and Chris Beniot.
I have seen the fotage of the lemo exploding and I don't think Vince is dead. There was a delay on the door shutting giving me the impresion that he snuck out and the pulled the door shut with something. Also the sad passing of Beniot proves to me that if in fact McMahon is dead then why has it not appered on the local news like Beniot has. Like what has been said it is a good way to kill off a character.
Thats my two cents.
RIP CHRIS BENIOT. You will be missed.
Because its just a storyline and not real life.

Something setup like that captured by all WWE camera's is certainly not real.

Now that both Sherri Martel and Chris Benoit are dead, especially since Benoit Family is considered a homicide, WWE need to drop this McMahon is dead angle.

I agree drop the McMahon angle.

I know all the details of the Beniot Family death are not official as yet but it looks like a double murder-suicide. I will lose all respect of Beniot if this is found to be truth that he killed his family and himself.

I know people have problems but do this low act.

yeah it just doesnt sound right. everyone who knew him knew he was big on family.

I'm hoping that it was not a double murder suicide.

dont jump to conclusions and start bagging benoit before the facts are known.

he was an awesome wrestler and entertainer and his athleticism and ability will not be replicated in a hurry, if ever. in my humble view there is no current wrestler that can possibly even come close to the technical side of wrestling that benoit had.

i agree, they have to drop the vince is dead storyline before people really tell the wwe where to go. to lose 2 legends of the sport in such a short time and then keep going with this storyline is not only tactless but an insult.

rip benoit and have fun in the clouds with latino heat

According to nine msn they are also looking at the angle of homicide. Looks like we will have to wait to see what the say on Raw now that it is going to be a 3 hour special on Beniot.

According to WWE.com and several news sites, the Police have ruled the deaths as a Double Murder Suicide. :'( This is such a sad day for wrestling, and this news has just made it worse.

I don't think the autopsy has come out yet... but I cannot believe Benoit would do something like what they are claiming... It is just not him...
RIP Chris... you'll never be forgotten
R

Thank God Vince McMahon killed the "Mr. McMahon" angle off. It's getting tasteless especially after three wrestling related losses this past 7 days. Being Sherri Martel, Chris Benoit and his wife Nancy "Woman".

I found this unbeleivable article from www.pwtorch.com:

"The latest report from the AP includes information told to the FOX affiliate in Atlanta that investigators believe Chris Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and son, Daniel, sometime over the weekend before returning home and killing himself on Monday.

The report continues that concerned neighbors alerted police to the Benoit residence, where the bodies were found in three separate rooms. The evidence from the crime scene still needs to be analyzed, and official cause of deaths will not be known until Tuesday, at the earliest. Investigators are officially investigating the deaths as a homicide and possible murder-suicide.
"

http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publish/article_20626.shtml

I can't believe something like this has happened. I agree, it's not like Benoit to have done sumthing like that, but like what they said with Eddie, don't focus on the negatives of his life, remember all the good things he's done. Chris is a person who has done so many great and memorable things in his life that they weigh out almost any negatives about him. Gonna miss him and i was really lookin 4ward to the dream match between him and Punk, but oh well, guess it wasn't to be. RIP Chris Benoit, say hello to Latino Heat 4 us

I cannot believe Benoit would do something like what they are claiming... It is just not him... RIP Chris... you'll never be forgotten

That was what i was thinking, it just doesn't seem right

WWE.com had this, which may shed some light on it, but doesn't make it any clearer (if that makes sense)

"Benoit failed to appear both at Saturday’s live event in Beaumont, Tx., and WWE’s Vengeance: Night of Champions in Houston Sunday night, after informing WWE of a family emergency. Several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning prompted concerned friends to alert Richard Hering, VP of Government Relations for WWE, Inc. Hering, in turn, spoke with Fayette County sheriffs Monday, and requested that they respond to the Benoit residence to check on him and his family.

Authorities representing the Sheriff’s Department initially had a difficult time entering Benoit’s new Fayetteville home Monday afternoon, which had been guarded by two large German Shepherds roaming freely around the property. Once authorities entered the residence, they quickly located the bodies of Benoit, Nancy and Daniel. WWE was notified of the discovery at approximately 4 p.m."

R.I.P. Wolverine!!! You are now with Eddie but way too soon for everyone!
Shedding some more light onto the details of this tragic incident, the McMahon storyline may well be off now as he stood in an empty arena for tonights tribute show to Benoit and made a brief speech.
Sources in the Fayette County Police Department are now working under the theory that Chris Benoit killed Nancy on Saturday, son Daniel on Sunday, and then killed himself earlier today.
Benoit was found dead in his weight room. Nancy was found dead in the living room. Daniel was found dead in his bedroom, according to an unnamed source in the department.
Lt. Tommy Pope told ABC News "the instruments of death were located on the scene," but didn't specify what those were or where they were found. Pope said the department was not actively searching for any suspects outside the house.

quoted from www.wrestlezone.com/article.php?articleid=184838969
More will be known when they hope the autopsies are completed tomorrow.
Authorities have alreeady confirmed that the deaths were not by shooting or stabbing so it would be interesting what these so called 'instruments' are.
I cant believe that they have already ruled out any suspects outside of the house. It may be possible that he was set up! Who knows.
It was very nice to see TNA also pay tribute to Chris Benoit. I cant remember them doing the same for Eddie although i may be wrong on that.

Hmm... not shooting or stabbing... but instruments were found... needing an autopsy... gees... and if the time of death for Nancy and Daniel is correct, why would Benoit expose his son to his already deceased wife? I still don't believe it was the wolverine..... so many unknowns...
R

I got woken up this morning by an sms with the bad news. I'm still shocked.

All I ask is that the WWE don't prostitute his name like they did with Eddie's.

It may be possible that he was set up! Who knows.
It was very nice to see TNA also pay tribute to Chris Benoit. I cant remember them doing the same for Eddie although i may be wrong on that.
TNA did have a tribute message to Eddie cause a lot of friends worked in the buisness (like Christian) and also for Bam Bam Bigelow. I have a theroy for it, and although i know i shouldn't be doing this durin a time of his mourning, but it's the only one that seems to make sense.
There was a report that Benboit wasn't at his home on the weekend because of Vengence, but he didn't show up because of some text messages of a family crisis at home,. The murder happened on the weekend (possibly when Benoit wasn't there) and when Benoit arived home on Monday, he saw the family in their state and did what he did. Once again, it's only a therory and i'm not in anyway saying that it's true, but it's the only sense i can make from someone who loved his family and wasn't violent outside of the ring...yet it ended up like this.

WWE's VP of Government Relations Richard Hering was then made aware of several curious text messages sent by Benoit to WWE employees and wrestlers on Sunday morning. WrestleView.com has spoken with at least one strong source about this situation stating that Benoit's text messages almost had a "thank you and goodbye" theme to them causing many to be alarmed and concerned. As a result, Hering contacted Fayette County sheriffs on Monday and requested that they check out the Benoit residence when he was not getting back to WWE officials.

Thats the scary part.

what a horrible time in the wwe to many it has cast a dark cloud over the wwe in the last couple of months with ppl like sensational sherri and now the rabid wolervine and evev Bam bam bigelow.
he will always be remembered and never forgotten by anyone weather you like him,supported him or not he will still be missed
he was a great technical wrestler and will leave a scare in the wwe for a while to come

REST IN PEACE BENIOT 1967-2007 never be forgotten
BOTH EDDIE AND BENIOT BEST FRIENDS FINALLY SEEIN EACH OTHER THEY WILL BE MISSED SO MUCH

Attachments

• 4961368.jpeg
    4961368.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 7
  • eddie 9.jpeg
    eddie 9.jpeg
    2.3 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom