STIKEZONE or AMF

Status
Not open for further replies.
STRIKEZONE all the way :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

yeah but i reckon strikezone is better
the strikezone in albion park rail is being turned into amf and they have wreck it
with the prises and all the machines

the strikezone in albion park rail
As far as I know, that Strikezone is the only Strikezone ever... :?
And besides...the same staff are there (with a few new faces) and the place is generally being run the same so quit your complaining

"the man" was offered a coaching job in Kuwait that he couldent refuse so he pack his bags and went. Now he is there national coach.

JeN_JeN said:
the strikezone in albion park rail
As far as I know, that Strikezone is the only Strikezone ever... :?
And besides...the same staff are there (with a few new faces) and the place is generally being run the same so quit your complaining
In Austrralia, anyway. Strikezone all the way. I liked it when it was just Strikezone. Coz it was easy to bowl 300 lol. Just kidding. I wish it didn't hav to be owned by AMF. :(

Frawls gets all his accomodation and food payed for and still gets $90,000. That'd be great, but i dunno if I'd be game enough to go to Kuwait.

Guys, quit complaining.
It is STILL Strikezone, we are just owned by a different group of people ok? If you dont like it well then leave.
Simple as that

well its somthing to talk about
you were complaining about me and my friend chatting
i just made somthing to talk about alright

ppl just make up stupid topics and i would hav to say this is one of thwe more interesting ones
but im with daniel strikezone is owned by amf?

lol :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

why dont they just change the damn name???
thats wat makes strikezone good aswell the name!!!

thanks tye
but i know strike zone is amf im just saying that it was better as strike zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom