St Leonards Tenpin Club

it will be good to catch up with some old friends and have a laugh. (most likely at my expense).

Any Posse members turning up? if so it will be my aim to finish ahead of any posse member present.

Posse the Challenge has been handed down are you ready to rumble.

Tix i still havent forgiven you for the "dog" incident.

:ranting3:

Mate we are always there lol. Agood contingent this time as a lot of the bowlers want to get a feel for the villawood lanes with Holt rolloffs on the following Saturday morning there.

See you there Mate.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Yes it is at Villawood, read past the very first post in the thread and you will see that this thread has been going for some time.

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

So your going to be watching hey Richard when all those below you on the list for the final spots pass you by and you end up out of the top 16 lol

Michael Mclaren
Tickets for short lol

I would like to thank all the bowlers that have come along and bowled in the St Leonard's Tenpin Club over the last 12 months. It has been great to see this long running club build its numbers back up over the last 12 months. It was amazing to see the biggest number of bowlers bowling were in the last 2 tournaments of our seasonal year.

Congratulations to the 16 bowlers who have qualified for the end of season match play final.

Hopefully all the bowlers will be back for the new season at the end of March and remember new bowlers are always welcome. I will put up a new thread soon with the dates and details for the year.

just hope there is enough lanes to bowl on for the month of may due to 2 tournaments on at the same time. NSW Restricted Challenge tournament and St Leonards Tenpin Club
See what happens i guess

just hope there is enough lanes to bowl on for the month of may due to 2 tournaments on at the same time. NSW Restricted Challenge tournament and St Leonards Tenpin Club
See what happens i guess

Which restricted challenge is that ??? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom