St Leonards Tenpin Club

delahro

Congratulations to Richards Stevens on winning the club's Matchplay finals for the second year running. He also finished first on total points for the 12 Tournaments.

For anyone who is interested the new season starts this Sunday 26th March at 10am at Fairfield Lanes. Check-in 9.45. The tournaments are open to Men & Wowmen and are held the last Sunday of each month from March through to February next year. Format is 6 games bowled in 2x3 game blocks, placings decided on total pinfall plus handicap. Entry fee at present is $40 and Membership fee is $15.

There will be a formation meeting starting at 9.15am to elect the Tournament Committee for the 2006/07 season.

View attachment Standings.xls

View attachment 2005-06_matchplay_results.xls

I can honestly say that this a great tournament to bowl in. It is extremely well run. It is competitive but also enjoyable.

Please people's come down & bowl if you want to have a good time. If you want more details send me PM or post a reply.

The next tournament is scheduled for Sunday The 29th of April at Fairfield. Check in is at 9.30am (if my failing memory serves my correctly).

\\:D/
Richard.

Next tournament is actually Sunday 30th of April. Check-in will be 9.30am for a 10.00am start. Entry fee will remain at $40 for the 6 games.

Results from the March tournament attached.

Attachments

• march_Standings.XLS
    29 KB · Views: 16
Results and Standings from the April Tournament. Next Tournament is Sunday 28th of May. Check-in 9.30am, start bowling at 10.00.

Attachments

• 2006-04_Standings.XLS
    70 KB · Views: 12
Results of the May tournament. Next tournament will be held on July 9th due to the ECCC at Fairfield Lanes.

Attachments

• 2006-05_Standings.XLS
    29 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom