St Leonards Tenpin Club

I have only read your message today. I am sorry you guys got mucked around by Fairfield staff. Eight new bowlers would be great as I am trying to build the numbers back up. We had to move the June tournament from the 29th to the 22nd due Fairfield closing. We are continuing on at the new centre at Villawood in July.
Some of you guys bowl Par Bowler, correct, come see me there to discuss if you are still interested. We would still like to see new bowlers join.

St Leonards' dates for rest of year are June 22, July 27, August 31, September 21, October 19, November 30 and Dec 14. There are another to in January and February.

I have spoken to Fairfield management this afternoon to sort out the issue with their staff caused to you guys. It has really annoyed me this happened.

Anybody interested in joining the St Leonard's Tenpin Club note we are now bowling out of the new Villawood bowl with our next tournament to be held on the 27th July at 10am.
Hope to see some new bowlers there.

Hi Peter,

Including myself there are now 18 bowlers with averages from 125 upto 200. The more bowlers we can get the bigger the prize funds.

It is a fun cheaper monthly event and the conditions at Villawood on Sunday were terrific.

Some of the bowlers do bowl ID or Bowl Sydney.

Hi Bowlers,

Just a reminder. The next round for St Leonards Tenpin Club is this Sunday 31/8/08.
So if you are interested in bowling in a 6 game handicap tournament be at Villawood Bowl Sunday. check in 9.30am bowl at 10.00am.

Neil

Just to remind the bowlers bowling this month in the St Leonard's Tenpin Club, that we bowl this Sunday the 19th October instead of the last Sunday of the month.

I would like to thank all the new bowlers for coming along. The tournament has really turned around with its attendance.
The lady members would still like to encourage more women to come along, they are being out numbered.
Again thank you to all the bowlers that come along each month. We will return the St Leonards Tenpin Club to its glory years.

Thanks for the call up Peter for this Sunday.

But to put things straight we still have two rounds of the yearly season to go.

Anyone is welcome to come and bowl in the monthly event and win the booty on the day. Each monthly tournament runs as its own stand alone event.

Our January tournament is 1/2/09
February tournament is 22/2/09
The Bowler of the Year match play final is 15/3/09 (which you have to qualify for over the year)

The new yearly season will start 29/3/09. Come all, any average, more the merrier.

Back
Top Bottom