St Leonards Tenpin Club 2009/10

unfortunately, I wilkinson not be able to attend this month's tournament on the 25th, as I will be in OLD... I will definitely be at the next in November though...

Regards, Andrew Magill.
Andrew.Magill

unfortunately, I wilkinson not be able to attend this month's tournament on the 25th, as I will be in OLD... I will definitely be at the next in November though...

Regards, Andrew Magill.
Andrew.Magill

No worries Andrew, see you in November.
Robert.

Hi All,
Results and points standings after October Tournament. Next tournament is on November 29th.

Regards,
Robert.

Attachments

• stleonards_october.pdf
    164.4 KB · Views: 32
Results and Points Standings for November attached. Congratulations to Richard Palma on bowling a 300. Other high games bowled were Neil Mills (278) & Neil Maloney (279).
There are 3 rounds remaining in the current season before the Matchplay Finals in mid March.

December - 20th
January - 31st
February - 28th (May change due to booking clash)
Finals - March 14th

regards
Robert.

Attachments

• stleonards_november.pdf
    164.9 KB · Views: 32
Hi All,
December tournament results and points standings attached. Next Tournament is on January 31st. Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Robert.

Attachments

• stleonards_december.pdf
    165.5 KB · Views: 23
Hi everyone,
January results and points standings attached. Please note; due to scheduling clash the February tournament has been rescheduled to 21/02. Finals for the top 16 still scheduled for March 14th.

regards
Robert

Attachments

• stleonards_january.pdf
    165.5 KB · Views: 16
Hi again,
February tournament results and final points standing sheet attached. Congratulations to Neil Maloney on finishing first on points and runner-up Peter Prince. Congratulations aslo to Meg Abilla being teh highest place female in 5th place.
Bowler-of-the-year matchplay finals for the top 16 to be held on March 14th. Check-in 9.00am sharp, commence bowling at 9.30am. To the finalists; please be on time, if you are late and a reserve is available you will be replaced.

best of luck
Robert.

Attachments

• stleonards_february.pdf
    24.2 KB · Views: 28
Well done to Paul Woodberry for winning the St Leonards final today. He was Mr Consistant all day.

See everyone on the 28th March to start another great year.

Well done to Paul Woodberry for winning the St Leonards final today. He was Mr Consistant all day.

See everyone on the 28th March to start another great year.

Well done Paul! Matchplay results attached.
Robert.

Attachments

• 2010_matchplay_final.pdf
    17.4 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom