St Leonards Tenpin Club 2010/11

millsn

The new season for the St Leonards Tenpin Club is about to start at Villawood Bowl. It is open to all bowlers, male and female.
The season consists of 12 monthly tournaments running from March to February. The format for these monthly tournaments is six games total pinfall plus handicap. The handicap is 80% of 210. You then earn positional points each month towards a top 16 matchplay final. The monthly prize fund is dependant on the number of bowlers on the day. The cost is $45 and this includes a raffle ticket for a meat tray or fruit box depending on the month. Check in is at 9.00am, bowl at 9.30am.
There is a one off membership fee of $15 which is paid annually.
AMF NSW North Regional Office has donated $1000 towards this seasons final's prize fund.
The first tournament is Sunday March 28th, check in is now 9am bowl 9.30am.
Hope to see you there.
Neil Mills

Hi Mark

The highest current league average over 18 games. Just a copy of the average on the league standing sheet will do.

Neil

Hi
March results and points leader-board attached. Good turnout for the first tournament of the new season.

Dates for other rounds are:
Round 2 - May 2nd
Round 3 - May 2rd
Round 4 - Jun 27th
Round 5 - Jul 25th
Round 6 - Aug 22nd
Round 7 - Sep 26th
Round 8 - Oct 24th
Round 9 - Nov 28th
Round 10 - Dec 19th
Round 11 - Jan 23rd
Round 12 - Feb 27th
Bowler-of-the-Year Final - Mar 13th

regards
Robert.

Attachments

• march_2010.pdf
    164.2 KB · Views: 41
hey millsy what if you dont an avg my last avg was metro cup last year other than that i dont have one so what do i do

i have tried to get last years standing sheet but sadly the previous sec is no longer playing so what do i do for my avg?

Thanks Richard for that.

Matt, It really doesn't matter you will be given an average from the day and a handicap to suit. The average is then recalculated from what you bowl in St Leonards month to month after 18 games. Prior to 18 games it is a combination of your entering average and what you bowl. The first round would become your entering average if you can't get one. Most people know roughly what their average is.Neil

Robert would sort it out on the day.

Matt, 2nd of May, this is the April tournament which was moved due to Anzac Day. The May tournament is still the last Sunday in May.

Hi,
April Tournament results and points standings attached.
Please note: Next tournament is on May 30th.
Apologies, the Email I received from Villawood had May 23rd but they have us booked in for the following week.

Regards,
Robert.

Attachments

• april_2010.pdf
    164.6 KB · Views: 47
Hi,
May Tournament results and points standings. Next tournament is on June 27th,
regards,
Robert.

Attachments

• may_2010.pdf
    46.2 KB · Views: 37
Hi,
A reminder that the next Tournament is this coming Sunday June 27th, check-in 9:15am. I have also been asked to remind all members that the club uniform is black trousers or dress shorts and light blue shirt for the men. Black slacks, dress shorts or skirt and pink shirt for the Ladies.

regards,
Robert.

Hi again,
June results and points standings attached. Next tournament will be on July 25th.
regards,
Robert

Attachments

• june_2010.pdf
    45.9 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom