Sport Bowling Matchplay Tournament

Thanks Tonx and Jayson, I've adjusted the numbers.

Here is another update of the people. There is now 21 people.

Chris Mesagno
Daniel McNairn
Jeanette Kent
Joel Lovegrove
Petroula Kosmidis
Peter Fermosa
Adrian Lee
David Cardona
Jayson Bundy
James Coburn
Rick Baird
Steve Martinali
Erwin Andres
Tracy Silva
Les Morrow
James Blennerhassett
Frank Bell
Chris Mackenzie
Lindsey Kilpatrick
Gavin Cox
Ryan Burton

Please bring to the tournament a current average verification. Rerating of averages may be at the discretion of the tournament director.

Walk-ins will be welcome on the day, however, it is advised that you call Mentone bowl (9583 1244) to let them know you are coming!

Chris
Chris Mesagno is the Victoria State Representative of the TBA Sport Psychology Team and has completed and submitted his Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology. He is a competitive bowler of 20 years, has participated on the University of Florida (U.F.; U.S.A.) collegiate bowling team, was assistant coach of the U.F. bowling team, is a U.S.A. Bowling Bronze Level Certified Coach, and is the author of a bowling CD distributed to colleges and universities in the US. He was also a member of the 2003 and 2004 Victorian State Rachuig Team.

Hi Everyone,

The number of people is still the same for this tournament as previously.

Please do not post your entry on this forum after this post as I will not have internet access until Monday and won't get your entry here. If you would like to sign up for this tournament before tomorrow, please call Mentone Bowl (9583 1244) and give your name, average, and where you bowl. Please bring a current average verification. Rerating of averages may be at the discretion of the tournament director.

I'll see you all tomorrow morning at 9am.

Chris
Chris Mesagno is the Victoria State Representative of the TBA Sport Psychology Team and has completed and submitted his Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology. He is a competitive bowler of 20 years, has participated on the University of Florida (U.F.; U.S.A.) collegiate bowling team, was assistant coach of the U.F. bowling team, is a U.S.A. Bowling Bronze Level Certified Coach, and is the author of a bowling CD distributed to colleges and universities in the US. He was also a member of the 2003 and 2004 Victorian State Rachuig Team.

I would like to thank Chris Mesagno and Steve Arundell of Mentone Bowl for holding such a great event. I think everyone who bowled today had a great time. I would also like to thank all those bowlers who showed up to challenge themselves on a tough condition.
I look forward to bowling in the next event.
If anyone is interested here are the results.
Frosty:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sport Bowling Tourn.xls
    21 KB · Views: 88
That Gavin chap seems to be in red hot form at Mentone thats for sure.Good work Chris and Steve i had to work today otherwise would have been there.Cheers Ralph.

Thanks frosty for posting the scores for me! The information you provided looks very well done... even with the breakup of short and long oil pattern blocks!!!

Thanks for those that supported this tournament and those that were interested in it!

I am looking forward to running another type of format or perhaps the same format. I have ideas already in mind, just have to finalise them.

thanks again!

chris

I to would like to thank Steve and Chris great weekend . Fact that I did not bowl well, that was another story but have fun , forward to the next one

Jeanette

Back
Top Bottom