Sport Bowling Matchplay Tournament

STEROID

Hi Everyone,

Here is the information for the Sport Bowling Matchplay Tournament at Mentone Bowl. The date had to be changed to May 13. The tournament is LIMITED to 60 bowlers because of the amount of lanes at Mentone Bowl.

The Chris Mesagno Sport Bowling/ Matchplay Training Clinic will be on April 29 (a week before Rachuig and 2 weeks before the Matchplay tournament), in which deposits have to be sent to Mentone Bowl by April 19 to reserve your spot. All details are available on the attached flyer. If you have any questions, feel free to post here or email me directly.

For those that are interested in participating in the tournament, please post a reply here, email me ([email protected]), or call Mentone bowl (9583 1244).

I will post a list of participants starting in April.

chris

Chris Mesagno is the Victoria State Representative of the TBA Sport Psychology Team and he will be completing his Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology this year. He is a competitive bowler of 20 years, has participated on the University of Florida (U.F.; U.S.A.) collegiate bowling team, was assistant coach of the U.F. bowling team, is a U.S.A. Bowling Bronze Level Certified Coach, and is the author of a bowling CD distributed to colleges and universities in the US. He was also a member of the 2003 and 2004 Victorian State Rachuig Team.

Attachments

• MENTONE MATCHPLAY TOURNAMENT.pdf
    25.5 KB · Views: 95
Thanks Daniel,

I'll make a note.

Forgot to mention this. When posting your reply (or contacting me or calling mentone), please provide us with
1) your name
2) your highest league average
3) where you bowl.

This would help us with verifying averages.

thanks
chris

Chris Mesagno is the Victoria State Representative of the TBA Sport Psychology Team and he will be completing his Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology this year. He is a competitive bowler of 20 years, has participated on the University of Florida (U.F.; U.S.A.) collegiate bowling team, was assistant coach of the U.F. bowling team, is a U.S.A. Bowling Bronze Level Certified Coach, and is the author of a bowling CD distributed to colleges and universities in the US. He was also a member of the 2003 and 2004 Victorian State Rachuig Team.

Hi Guys,

So far we have about 10 bowlers signed up for the Sport Bowling Matchplay Tournament. I will put a squad list up sometime in Mid-april.

Also, there is only 2 more weeks to get your deposit in for the "Chris Mesagno Sport Bowling Matchplay Clinic" being held on April 29th.

If you will be bowling the Matchplay tournament, or will be bowling in the finals for the Rachuig state team, this clinic may be beneficial in providing tips about dealing with the pressure of Matchplay. Send your deposit into Mentone bowl today!

Chris

Chris Mesagno is the Victoria State Representative of the TBA Sport Psychology Team and has completed and submitted his Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology. He is a competitive bowler of 20 years, has participated on the University of Florida (U.F.; U.S.A.) collegiate bowling team, was assistant coach of the U.F. bowling team, is a U.S.A. Bowling Bronze Level Certified Coach, and is the author of a bowling CD distributed to colleges and universities in the US. He was also a member of the 2003 and 2004 Victorian State Rachuig Team.

Only 1 more week to get your deposit in for the "Chris Mesagno Sport Bowling Matchplay Clinic" being held on April 29th at Mentone Bowl.

I am doing these clinics to advance tenpin bowling in Victoria and Australia. Hopefully, most of you will take advantage of some of my knowledge and get involved in these clinics. Coaches would even benefit from some of the tips I may provide and perhaps would give you more knowledge to pass on to your students/ bowlers.

I will be at the Australian Open (AO) this weekend. Please feel free to introduce yourself to me and perhaps discuss the clinic if you need more information. I will also take deposits at the AO if needed.

chris

Chris Mesagno is the Victoria State Representative of the TBA Sport Psychology Team and has completed and submitted his Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology. He is a competitive bowler of 20 years, has participated on the University of Florida (U.F.; U.S.A.) collegiate bowling team, was assistant coach of the U.F. bowling team, is a U.S.A. Bowling Bronze Level Certified Coach, and is the author of a bowling CD distributed to colleges and universities in the US. He was also a member of the 2003 and 2004 Victorian State Rachuig Team.

I'll be there too, come on Guys and Girls these sessions are very valuable for people trying to improve there game.

This is a good oportunity to learn further how to read the Oil patterns, so if your struggling or you just want to refresh your knowledge then get your names down..........:D

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to inform you that the "Chris Mesagno Sport Bowling Matchplay Clinic" will go ahead as planned on April 29. Check-in will be at 9am with start time to be after everyone gets there.

So far, we have about 10 people signed up. For those that haven't sent a deposit but still want to attend, please email me at [email protected] and reserve your spot. There are only 5 spots left, so emailing me is essential to reserve your spot. Sending a deposit won't be necessary as I have decided to go ahead with the clinic.

I will also be bowling in the Werribee Anzac Day Marathon if anyone wants to talk with me there about the clinic or the matchplay tournament.
chris

Hi everyone,

Here is an updated list for the Sport Bowling Matchplay Tournament with only 2.5 weeks to go.

17 people as of April 26.

Chris Mesagno
Steve Arundell
Daniel McNairn
Jeanette Kent
Joel Lovegrove
Petrulo Kasmidis
Peter Fermosa
Adrian Lee
David Cardona
Andrew Tonkin
James Coburn
Rick Baird
Steve Martinali
Erwin Andres
Tracy Silva
Les Morrow
James Blanahassett (sorry for mispelling your name)

There have been a number of people that have enquired about it, but have not put their name down yet. Feel free to email me or put your name on this post and I'll include you to the list.

chris

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to remind you that there is only 1 1/2 weeks left until the Matchplay tournament. Still have the same amount of bowlers from the previous post. For those that are bowling in the Rachuig trials this weekend, we will be taking your entry there. No deposits needed for this tournament.

Finally, you will need to bring to the tournament a current average verification. Rerating of averages may be at the discretion of the tournament director.

thanks and hope to see the number of bowlers jump up within the next week or so.

chris

Hi Guys,

Here is an updated list for Saturday's tournament. Only 19 bowlers so far, but hope to get more this week.

Chris Mesagno
Daniel McNairn
Jeanette Kent
Joel Lovegrove
Petrulo Kasmidis
Peter Fermosa
Adrian Lee
David Cardona
Andrew Tonkin
James Coburn
Rick Baird
Steve Martinali
Erwin Andres
Tracy Silva
Les Morrow
James Blennerhassett
Frank Bell
Chris Mackenzie
Lindsey Kilpatrick

This should be a fun tournament. If you want to sign up, please post something here or call mentone bowl (9583 1244).

chris

Back
Top Bottom