Sport Bowling Training Weekend in Victoria

STEROID

Hi Everyone,

With bowling technology becoming more of a factor everyday, it seems that one way of “evening the playing field” for all bowlers is to change the oil pattern. To help promote integrity and shot-making ability to the sport of tenpin bowling, the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) has recently developed “Sport Bowling.” Sport bowling (similar to the 3:1 oil pattern ratio implemented by TBA at nationally ranked tournaments) is a way to reward bowlers for consistent shot-making by oiling the lanes so it is difficult to achieve high scores. Sport bowling requires consistency, accuracy, and spare shooting to be the best on the day.

To help promote the development of better athletes and to promote tenpin bowling as a “sport,” I am holding a Sport Bowling Training Weekend in Victoria in January 2006. Please go to the Victoria forum of the Totalbowling website and look at the post titled Sport Bowling TRAINING WEEKEND and Update: Sport Bowling Training Weekend for more details.

Attention coaches: THIS WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT TRAINING WEEKEND FOR PRESIDENT SHIELD TEAMS! I could reserve a weekend next year before president shield to run these training weekends solely for your teams.

If you have any questions, please email me on [email protected]

thanks
chris

Chris Mesagno is the Victoria State Representative of the TBA Sport Psychology Team and he will be completing his Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology this year. He is a competitive bowler of 20 years, has participated on the University of Florida (U.F.; U.S.A.) collegiate bowling team, was assistant coach of the U.F. bowling team, and is a U.S.A. Bowling Bronze Level Certified Coach. He was also a member of the 2003 and 2004 Victorian State Rachuig Team.

Hi everyone,
Just a reminder... Only about 6 weeks to get your deposit into Mentone bowl to reserve your spot in either of the sport bowling training weekends in Victoria scheduled for January.
If you're serious about the sport, this may be the "step" you need to get to the "next level."

thanks
chris

Chris Mesagno is the Victoria State Representative of the TBA Sport Psychology Team and will be completing his Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology this year. He is a competitive bowler of 20 years, has participated on the University of Florida (U.F.; U.S.A.) collegiate bowling team, was assistant coach of the U.F. bowling team, and is a U.S.A. Bowling Bronze Level Certified Coach. He was also a member of the 2003 and 2004 Victorian State Rachuig Team.

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder. The date to have your deposit into Mentone Bowl for the Sport Bowling Training Weekend is about 1 month away (November 22, 2005) and is fast approaching. I have about 5 entries so far and they have guaranteed their spot on the designated weekends. The quicker you get your deposit in, the better chance you have of being placed in one of the first 2 weekends. I am expecting the January 14-15 weekend to fill up fast as I have 2 bowling centres that have suggested they are bringing 4-6 people each for that weekend, but have not sent deposits yet.

Deposits will be refunded ONLY if the weekends DO NOT go ahead.

Another possible sport psychology topic could be:
“Playing the ditch”: Psychological strategies for playing the gutter shot.

If you have any questions... email me.
chris

Chris Mesagno is the Victoria State Representative of the TBA Sport Psychology Team and will be completing his Ph.D. in Sport and Exercise Psychology this year. He is a competitive bowler of 20 years, has participated on the University of Florida (U.F.; U.S.A.) collegiate bowling team, was assistant coach of the U.F. bowling team, and is a U.S.A. Bowling Bronze Level Certified Coach. He was also a member of the 2003 and 2004 Victorian State Rachuig Team.

Due to the great support for the Sport Bowling Training Weekends in Victoria, additional weekends are being planned for January and February 2006.

Go to the Victoria forum of the Totalbowling website and look at the post titled Update: Sport Bowling Training Weekend and Sport Bowling TRAINING WEEKEND for more details.

Attention coaches: THIS WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT TRAINING WEEKEND FOR PRESIDENT SHIELD TEAMS! I could reserve a weekend next year before president shield to run these training weekends solely for your teams.

If you have any questions, please email me on [email protected]

Thanks
chris

In all honesty guys, you should go to this! Chris is so good at what he does and you would be kicking yourself if you didnt see what he has to say!
If i still bowled i would go for sure, coz he is so fantastic at what he does! Dont miss the opportunity!!! You will learn alot and your bowling will benefit hugely!!!

Thats all i have to say...

Debra
xoxox

One spot available for next weekends sport bowling training weekend. Please see the Victoria forum for details.

chris

For those of you that might be interested... Steve Arundell and I have decided to run another Sport Bowling Training Weekend in February... Please see the Victoria forum for more details.

We will try to accommodate bowlers outside the state as much as those that are coming from Victoria!

thanks
chris

Hi Guys,

Less than 2 weeks to go to send in your participation form and deposit to take part in the FEBRUARY sport bowling training weekend in Victoria!

If you plan on making some money in 2006, or would like to learn more about my goals for Australian bowlers and thinking "outside the box", come to the February training weekend. Steve and I will do our best to accommodate bowlers outside of Victoria as much as possible.

If you have any questions, email me directly on [email protected]

thanks
chris

Back
Top Bottom