Special Announcement re TotalBowling

Hi Graham,
A number of people have already taken the opportunity to say what all bowlers in Australia, and no doubt internationally, should think about the contribution you have made to tenpin bowling in general.
I would like to add my thanks and congratulations to you as well.
You have provided a marvelous site for the bowling fraternity to communicate with each other, keep up to date with what is going on elsewhere, make their point of view on a huge range of topics but most of all to make friends with others who all have a love for the game.
The future of TotalBowling is understandably important to you as it is to many and I am sure Jason will carry on the excellent work. Congratulations to Jason and all the best with your new venture, it will be interesting to see your own ideas come to fruition over time.
Graham, again, thank you very much, congratulations with what you achieved with TotalBowling and very best wishes for the future in whatever you choose to do.

Congratulations to Graham on his creation and sale of such an amazingly useful site. Congratulations to Jason on his fine purchase!

Hi Graham,
Good luck in the future and thank you for all the things you have done... :sad:

Hi Graham,

Thanks for all your efforts these years to make the site as a portal of AUS bowling, and good luck for the furture.

Best wishes,
JP

Thankyou very much G for all the time, effort and patience in growing this site to what is has become today, over the last 5 years.
It certainly has been a long journey and very good one at that - one that has got people from all walks of life together from all parts of the world to promote and discuss our favourite sport.
I wish you and the wife all the very best of luck on your upcoming adventures, and hope to see you about on the forums in the future :)

Also to Jason, congratulations on your purchase, and I look forward to seeing the upcoming plans. :)

All the best ;)

Thanks Graham, for all you have done for bowling in general and the TotalBowling site in particular. Good luck for the future, whatever it may hold for you.

To Jason, Congradulations and welcome aboard. I'm sure you have heaps of ideas for improving and developing the TotalBowling website, I look forward to seeing these unfold in the future.

David.

well G thank you for all you have done. from the origanal blue flame to this. :) still remember how much you influenced me when you worked at chermside. You have done so much for bowling australia and hope your future is truelly great.

and to jase. conrgats on the purchase and i hope the future holds some great things for this site and the betterment to bowling all around australia.

You will be missed Blue Flame special.

chucky..... stephen

Yeh thanks G, many memories but nothing beats SA cup 2001 :D the red shirt is on its way :D take care dude, just remember u only get 20 years for murder :p

Bruv

G'day Graham

Thank you very much for your support of BBA over the last 9 months or so. Needless to say, we would not have been able to grow and service the Australian bowler to the extent we have without your great support and fantastic site. We at Bowling Balls Australia wish you all the very best in your future endeavours.

Jason, well, what can I say?

I can not think of better hands for the site to be in. A fantastic supporter of tenpin bowling with a heart and drive to match. You will make a huge success of this site mate and going without saying, anything we can do to support you in your venture, please let me know.

Regards........Max

Graham

Let me firstly say congratulations and best wishes to you in your Total bowling retirement. We have worked together on total bowling over the years and to have you as such a great mate is something I will always regard as one of my greatest achievements. What you unveiled here was something that showed us all the great qualities in which you have and no matter what you put your mind too you will always bring out the very best ….
I have read all the well wishes and I am sure there will be plenty more still to flow through. You have given the Australian bowling public something that they probably thought was never possible in there wildest dreams...

Well done mate once again!!!!!!

To the rest of the forum

I thank you also for my wishes, and hope as someone put it, to fill the huge shoes Graham has left behind. I look forward to working with my team of moderators and hope that between us all we can supply the Australian bowling community with what Graham has done over the years. Yes there will be some changes made of the next coming weeks/months and I hope with new ideas and suggestions from you all we can deliver what we strive to achieve.

Anyone who has any suggestions on what they would like to see on here don’t be afraid to send me a private message or email.

Best of luck to Graham and Morgan and congratulations to you both once again.

Graham,

you made this site a pivotal stage for bowlers all across the country (and NZ) too - if it was happening anywhere, this was (and still is) where you found out about it.

Be proud of your achievement with this site, it has made our sport that much more accessible to those of us who love it so much, from the elite, to the up and coming. Thank you, and good luck in all your future endeavours.=D>

Jason, these are big shoes that you have undertaken to fill, but we are confident that you are the one to do it!;)

Graham

thanks for running this site over the last five years it has been well run and a fountain of information
and to Jason i was glad to hear that another bowler has taken over the site ad mate there must be money in motor mechaincs so theres hope for me yet well done Jase and Graham sad to see you leave

Graham
Well done on the wonderful job you have done on this forum. You have made this forum a Mecca to tenpin bowling in this country.
Wish you well in the next chapter of your life.
To Jason
Congratulations on your new challenge. From what I've heard, the forum is in good hands. Good luck in the future.
Graham Pearson

Thankyou and the best of luck to you Graham, you have truly been an asset to bowling in Australia, and are leaving some pretty big shoes to fill, but I am Jason will be up for the task and I wish him well and look forward to seeing what he has planned in the future.

Graham , Thank for all your effort over the years and for making totalbowling a brilliant website for us bowlers. Good luck to you and morgan for the future and thanks again.

To Jason , congratulations and I am 100% positive you will continue to make total bowling the brilliant site it is as Graham did over the years. All us bowlers know the site is in good hands and we can continue to be informed! good luck

Great that you have the courage to move on, Graham - maybe time now to do all those things you wished (keep out of the Valley mate!). Many, many thanks for your committment to bowling, your help with many issues both on the forum and away - you have given the sport a great vehicle to air grievances, fix all the problems related to the sport, advertise events (immeasurable benefit to the game), and user friendly to boot - ENJOY!!!

and to Jase - Good Luck with a challenging time ahead and a very successful time it should be - Graham NEVER yelled at me and I hope you won't either !!
you also should ENJOY !!!!

Flower

Graham,

Congratulations on your efforts and committment to total bowling website and good luck for the future in your other interests.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom