Special Announcement re TotalBowling

Graham

Staff member
Well it's now officially time for me to move on.

Life in general has changed for me quite dramatically both in business and in my personal life over the last 5 years. I feel it is the right time for me to move away from TotalBowling, and follow my other interests.

TotalBowling has reached a point where I am no longer interested in developing it further, and rather than let it sit here stagnant and going nowhere, I have decided to sell the site to another party. Rather than take the highest offer, I have carefully considered the sites future, and sold the site to someone who has the drive and determination to drive the site forward and improve upon the base which I have created.

I would like to welcome the new owner Jason Pearson. Jason has been a fantastic supporter of bowling in Queensland for some time, and his passion for the sport is immense. I'm sure this will come through in all plans he has for the website.

I'm sure you will all congratulate Jason on his new venture, and rest assured in the short term there are no changes to the site. There are some fantastic things planned and I wish Jason all the best!

Thank you to all for your support over the last 5 years - it's been fun!

Graham

Thanks Graham for your efforts & commitment to this site and bowling in general. I am sure that all will agree with me when I say you will be missed.

To Jase, I say welcome, as Graham said you have the drive & commitment to take the site into a new direction. I unashamedly admit that Jase is a friend of mine, so I may seem a little biased in saying this, but I certainly hope that Jase receives all the support & help that was given to Graham by the users of this site. Be assured that he will get it from me.

All the best for your future endeavours Graham and hope that the future brings you success.

We certainly need more people like yourself to make this sport of ours that we love grow and become bigger and better.

To Jason - I have no doubt that people will continue with their support.

All the very best to the both of you

Gunther and Liz Czmok

Thanks for everything Graham, what you have done for the bowling community in General, has been more than outstanding. We will miss you.

Jase congratulations, and look forward to see what you have all installed for us.

Graham, thanks for everything you have done for tenpin bowling in Australia. This site has become one of the best forums around where you can find out just about anything on the sport.

All the very best with your future endeavours.

Jase, congratulations!! You will certainly receive support from Lacky and I to help you develop the site to the best it can be and make the sport of Tenpin Bowling well and truly recognised in Australia.

Kyles

Best of luck for the future.

Thanks for providing this forum which has allowed the bowling community to come together and grow.

Cheers,

Paul Chown

Thankyou and the best of luck to you Graham, you have truly been an asset to bowling in Australia, and are leaving some pretty big shoes to fill.

That being said, I think Jason will be up to the task, and I wish him well and look forward to seeing what he has planned in the future.

Graham,
Thanks for all your efforts to provide a voice to bowling in Australia. All the best for your future endevours.
Look forward to seeing what Jason can inject into the site, I'm sure it will be good.
Graeme & Nat

thanks Graham for all your time and help over the years. hope the future is all smiles for you.

good luck
regards
Brett George

Graham...

Thankyou so much for everything you have done for the members of this site, bowling in Australia, and myself personally.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do, and give my best to Morgan.

Keep in touch... you have my number :)

androooo said:
Keep in touch... you have my number :)

I dont wanna know why G has your number :p

Someone will one day write a song about the big G man. It won't be me, but im sure someone will. :D

Best of luck...

Tonx.

Graham,

We'll be very sad :cry: to see you move on, but there is a point in everyone's life where they outgrow their current shell & we wish you all the VERY, VERY best for the future

To Jason,
CONGRATULATIONS on your new apoointment and I'm sure you will have us checking the site regularly to see what is up your sleeve =D>

Sincerley
Brad & Rachel

Your Passion and Committment to bowling in this country has been absolutley amazing Graham, It has certainly been a vital tool in keeping it alive. Good luck with your endeavours.

Brad

Best wishes Graham. Thank you for all you have done. Welcome Jason and best wishes also.
Jason will there an opening special?
50% off all Ford servicing fees next week perhaps?

Graham,

Thanks for giving those of us with opinions (right or wrong) the forum to voice them. Much appreciated. Good luck with your next move.

i have enjoyed this forum for the short time being here its great how we have a board like this were we can discuss all issues of bowling.

Thanks so much Graham for a great site that has helped my in my bowling endevours. All the best for you and yours in the future.
Mantis

All the best for the future Graham don't be a stranger to this site stay in touch.

Congratulations Jason and we look forward to seeing what you have in store for the site. If you need any help don't be afraid to ask there are plenty of people here who would be happy to assist in any way they can.

Cheers
Dave

Back
Top Bottom