Thanks From TotalBowling

Graham

Staff member
I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone for their support in 2001.

Totalbowling has had amazing success in it's first year covering Australian bowling. From the early days through to now - I have enjoyed it every step of the way. I believe I may have been guilty this year of not asking for help often enough - next year will be different and I will need help often.

A few I would like to thank for not only their support of the site in 2001 but their continued involvement in 2002. Without these people there was no way known I would have been able to get to all of the events I did :

TBA
Brunswick (Steve Jones)

Also thanks to Ian Nicholls for his scoring system at several events this year which made life easier : from what I can see it is getting better and better all the time.

Thanks

to Doc Kee for getting me to Junior Sydney Cup
to Bowl Australia getting me to the Australian Cup
to those who contributed money to the site a big thank you (you know who you are)
to those who spread the word about the site thank you. We need more exposure for this - OUR SITE - to grow.
to everyone that visits and looks and posts and emails me telling me they've enjoyed looking at the site. It's nice to know my work is appreciated.

I'm going to be continuing to work over Christmas - with hoping to release a newer & bigger and even better version of TotalBowling. I will be releasing some details soon.

Thanks once again, and to all a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

See you in 2002

I would just like to thank Graham on all is hard work this year and and hope next year its even bigger .

icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I would also like to thank Graham for all the hard work he has put in this year to cover most of the major events on the national bowling circuit as well as all the hard work he has done with the website.

Thanks to all those people that supported Graham so he could get to some of the events as well.

Thanks Graham

Merry Christmas and Happy & Safe New Year to all the bowlers and their families.

Kel

Thanks Graham to a job well done. I met you for the first time at Aus cup and it was all good ( 1.5litre bottle of vodka made in the Netherlands)mmmmmmm, hope the flight was good, and the toilet didnt get to much of a work out lol, well done again mate, look foward to 2002 and your coverage of these events.

cheers Mark Foster
icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you Graham.....for being a true bowling fan, and for all you have provided us with over the past year. I wish you a very prosperous 2002 and better health whilst traveling to tournaments.

Wayno

Mark,

Were you so drunk that you decided to add an extra 500 mls on to the size of that bottle of vodka? At least you got the country it was bottle in right :^)

As for graham, well done with the site mate, but remember who to call upon when you need help, there is no way you are gonna be able to handle this by yourself for much longer.

Oh btw, what happened to those couple of pics on your camera that got deleted??

As everyone else has said Graham, congratulations on a fantastic year with TOTALBOWLING......

Your live scores make WA feel as if we are not that far away but just far enough
icon_biggrin.gif

Heres to a bigger and better 2002 and to AMF getting behind you aswell, The Super 6 needs you......

Anything you need over here in the West give us yell - I may not know alot bout these puter thingings but i know people who do
icon_razz.gif

Thanks Graham for all your hard work and effort you have put into this Totalbowling site.

You have certainly made it worthwhile for all bowlers of all age to come to this site so that they can view and also participate in forums/chats, be able to keep up to date with tournament results and also to provide us photos, scores, multimedia and live coverage from past events. Your total committment to this sport is appreciated by plenty. Thanks again!

I hope for a bigger and better 2002!
icon_smile.gif

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Cheers
Danni Hughes
icon_biggrin.gif

From a personal and corporate view point Brunswick and I thank Graham for his efforts and significant commercial exposure [of and for Brunswick] these past 12 months or so. I have read recently a number of complimentary emails about Brunswick's involvement in this web site - but can I say, that our involvement is simply a reflection of the support we receive - nothing more or less.

Brunswick has played a relative role in the overall bowling business in Australia iduring recent times. Our role is simply a direct reflection of our position in the local market when compared to our competitor. The relevance of such a comparison is [furthermore] nothing more than a reflection of history - not so much a reflection of our respective commercial presence/worth when compared one to one in today's global bowling environment/market.

However, allow me to say that I personally believe that the Australian bowling scene is far better off having Peter Finlayson in the AMF "chair" than his predecessor. Moreover, the overall state of Australian bowling will benefit largely from Peter's hands-on involvement - and also from the involvement of independent proprietors and/or industry entities. The Bowl Australia group being the primary fixture in this regard.

Personally I have greatly enjoyed reading many of the forum entries this year - Tom Kury makes more sense than most [but then Tom and I share a similar mind set and age so it's reasonable to assume we would often be on the same wave length], CB [is it Carl Bottomley?] is also a worthy contributor - as too are many others. George is always worthy of a read, and I like his resilience, if not always his
contribution. Track who, George?

Overall - and from simply an observation viewpoint - this is a site well worth our [Brunswick's] involvement, if for no other reason than it keeps the "message" moving [the "bowling" message I mean]. Personally, and the following is probably as much a reflection of my age as much as my mindset - I would rather see less of the vitriol and more "contributing" posts, but then again I am long past the "see a head and kick it" mentality that appears to be rife in Australian sport in recent times.

Good luck, compliments of the Season and as a remote reader of the Forum - I look forward to learning more from everyone next year".

Steve Jones
BRUNSWICK INTERNATIONAL LIMITED - Hong Kong

Back
Top Bottom