TOTALBOWLING PATCHES NOW AVAILABLE

Graham

Staff member
Hi everyone

Just letting you know of a new item for sale on TotalBowling.

TOTALBOWLING PATCHES
See them here : http://www.totalbowling.com.au/www/store.php

These patches are small enough and suitable for sewing onto bowling shirts, on both the sleeves and the front.

They are only $4 AUD each with $1 postage and handling for 1-5 patches.

Payment methods : TotalBowling accepts Cash, Money Orders, Direct Bank Deposit, Credit Cards & Cheques. (If paying by cheque, goods will not be shipped until cheque has cleared)

To order : please email me [email protected] or call me on 0407 03 0000

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING TOTALBOWLING

BACKGROUND : In 2002 we asked members to chip in $5 each to keep the site running. As one of my objectives is to keep the site free to everyone, I thought that in 2003 I would ask everyone to buy a patch, to help a) keep the site going & b) get more people to the site!!

Just letting everyone know that I purchased a couple of these patches and they look GREAT! Now just have to get myself a nice shirt to go with them. I would recommend everyone should at least buy one, not just for a great looking patch, but just to aid this service that Graham provides to all of us users. It is well worth it don't you think? :D

I have changed the price of the TotalBowling patches to $4 each with $1 postage and handling for 1-5 patches.

Email me at [email protected] for any further details. I will be at Australian Open so it will help anyone travelling there that wants one to save on postage costs.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom