TotalBowling Polos Now Available

Graham

Staff member
As announced a couple of weeks ago, TotalBowling is proud to announce the release of our range of eight different TotalBowling polo shirts.

Not just any type of Polo shirts, these Dri-Gear polo shirts are designed to absorb, wick and dry faster than normal fabrics. They are not the shiny material seen in some polo shirts. The outside of these shirts look and feel similar to normal polo shirts whilst the inside are extremely soft and comfortable.

You can view the entire range of Polo's here. If you would like a catalogue and fax order form sent to you, please email me [email protected] and supply your name and address and ill get them in the post ASAP. You can also download the order form and catalogue from that page.

Want your own name or team name on your shirt? We can arrange to have your full name or team name embroided on the back of the shirt, or your first name on the front. We can also have your own logo to be put onto the polos. For more information please contact me on the above address,or give me a call on 0407 03 0000.

RELATED LINKS : TotalBowling Store

for those interested, I will be taking some samples of these to the SA Cup.

I will also have catalogues and order forms available and will also be taking orders over the course of weekend. Please let me know if there is a colour you would be interested in seeing that weekend and I will make sure I take it with me.

New shirt arrived safely today. Must say I was impressed, good sizing, nice looking shirt, and well packaged. Thanks Graham.

Got my shirts today, and they're very comfortable. Had a few comments on how good they look (must have been the shirt, definately not the model :lol: ). Solid packing which was a bonus considering the weather here the last few days (re: WET!!).

Thank you Graham, there shall be some orders coming soon ;)

I am currently working on a few things to enable us to offer a quicker turnaround with the shirts, which will mean in most cases we will be able to offer an Overnight Express service, meaning you order by 2pm today, you should have it delivered tomorrow. Currently we have delays of up to 2 weeks (which we advise at time of order) but im not happy with that at all.

I have also setup a Secure Online Order Form which will be released in the coming weeks, where you can order Securely Online, and it automatically calculates the totals etc.

Will keep you updated.

How good are these shirts.

Both my shirts arrived about ten days ago!
I went with the Navy and Tan colours. Both very nice Colours I might add and comfortable to wear.

I want to add to this section though, what have your scores done since wearing these to bowling?

I can highly recommend the navy from a scoreability point of view.The tan is lagging behind a little in that department :lol: .

Since wearing the Navy shirt I have had 961 & 991 (4 games) and the Tan I have had 820.

How are your shirts Scoring? :lol:

I am sure Graham woulkd like some feed back so let him know.

Great shirts mate and i think you will start to see alot more out the soon.

Jase

I love these shirts!

I got one sage/navy and one navy/camel - they are both super comfy and look good ... great value for money and definitely good for hot weather (right G?)

Guys if you haven't got one, buy one! Buy two! They're great to wear and I love the idea of more people knowing about this site from seeing the shirts.

Kristina Campbell.

Word on the T-shirts (in case anyone is interested)

Hi all, just wanted to add that the t-shirts are very very nice to wear and wash up a treat. I have had mine through the wash at least 4 - 5 times already and no probs with the colours or anything.

Graham has certainly sourced a quality product and I can recommend the t-shirts as a great casual buy - and obviously nice and cheap for only $20.

Keep up the good work. :D :D

I now have a limited supply of Polos Available for IMMEDIATE DELIVERY !!!

COLOURS AND SIZES

EXTREME POLOS

Blue w/- Natural - M, L, XL
Navy w/- Camel - M, XL
Sage w/- Navy - M, XL, XXL
Red w/- Black - L, XL
Grey w/- Black - M, L, XL

Price is $45 each plus shipping

Any shirts/sizes combos that arent available can be ordered but can take up to 2 weeks to deliver.

You can view the polos in the TOTALBOWLING STORE

The Secure Online Order Form is now also available by clicking on the Order Now buttons below the pictures in the store.

Any questions please feel free to contact me.

I ordered just one (just in case i didn't like them), but i'll be ordering more. . . coz they rock!!

They aren't just cheapo shirts with the TB logo slapped on. I tested my shirt by bowling 10 games straight on a hot nite here in perth. They are comfy and wick better than any shirt i've bowled in!!

Congrats G-man on a quality product!!!

:D

The Online Order Form is back online after I made some changes last week, sorry for any troubles.

hey how much do the shirts cost?
i saw andrew phillips wearing his orange one and they look realty good.

8) marsh 8)

Hey

These shirts rock! :lol:

Tim Reichel wore his new orange and blue tshirt at Redcliffe last night and bowled 245, 224, 221 and 206 for a nice 896 series.
They are very comfortable and stand out in the crowd. Lots of favourable comments. We are both trying them out at Caboolture tonight. It would be nice to get that 1st 300!!

Cheers :lol:

Feral

Back
Top Bottom