THANK YOU

Graham

Staff member
To the website visitors, thanks for spreading the word about TotalBowling, and thanks for visiting !!!

Thank you to all the managers and staff at the AMF centres for their hospitality during the AMF Super Six (5??) in 2002. Peter Finlayson and AMF has been a terrific supporter of TotalBowling, and will continue to support the site in 2003.

Thank you to Scoops, Roy Menachemson, Steve Jones from Brunswick and all staff at Bowl Australia for their tremendous hospitality during the Brunswick Cup.

To all the bowlers, thanks for putting up with me at this and other events.

To the website supporters/sponsors .. we probably wouldnt be here without you. Extra special big thank you to Dave at www.apexhost.com.au who continues to host this site for and provides exceptional support, answering emails at odd hours of the morning.

Just generally a HUUUUGE thank you to everyone. 2002 has been big. 2003 will be bigger. There is lots of great stuff being planned for next year .. I really can't wait.

SEE YOU ALL IN 2003 !!!

And thankyou to you Graham for the amount of time you actually spend working on stuff for the site. I'm sure every single person that has seen this site will agree.

Cheers Bud

Bowling Industry "Person Of The Year"

If such an award existed, then surely Graham Williams would be the unamimous (well almost) winner. No-one has done more to promote the sport in Australia in the last 12 months and, given lack of TV coverage, promote players, sponsors and tournaments.

Congratulations on a job well done.

Shame

Yes agree with all, I think Graham and all concerned with the site have done a magnificent job, I know it kept me sane whilst overseas. And it was a great pleasure to have finally met you in person during the Brunswick Cup.

Have a great Xmas, healthy and prosperous New Year

Back
Top Bottom