SA Cup LIVE this weekend

Graham

Staff member
We have sent out an email over the weekend just gone notifying everyone that TotalBowling will be covering the 2002 SA Cup live this weekend.

Starting from early Saturday morning through to the presentations on Monday afternoon we will be there.

We would also like to thank AMF for coming to the party and supporting the site in 2002. This support will enable us to bring a full coverage of the 2002 AMF Super Six series.

If you did not recieve the email regarding the Super Six and wish to be added to the mailing list - please email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Got your e-mail Graham, looking forward to seeing some great bowling in SA Cup. will be at Woodville tomorrow (Sat) as a spectator, but will be keeping my eye on this site to see how everyone is going.

To all competitors in this great tourny, GOOD LUCK, and I am sure we will see some great scores bowled as always.

I would imagine all of you would be aware by now of our weather for the weekend, HOT, HOT, HOT for Saturday, but cooler for Sunday and Monday, but I know it won't put any of you off having a great tourny and a wonderful weekend in our great City. For those of you who have never visited Adelaide B4, welcome to our great State. For those of you who have been here lots of times, well this will must be a good tourney for you to keep coming back. GOOD LUCK and GOOD BOWLING to everyone and as always, whoever bowls the best on the day will come out on top. Doesn't matter, because the winner will always be bowling, renewing old friends and a great weekend.

Good Luck.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom