Special Announcement re TotalBowling

Graham,
Best wishes for the future. I appreciate the time you put into assisting me in many different areas, most especially in the time i spent working with TotalBowling.

Travelling to tournaments around Australia has been a great highlight in my life. You helped me to meet so many bowlers along the way, and Jason Pearson would have to be, no doubt, one of the best guys out there in the sport.

Jason, all the best for the future - you're a champ and I'm sure you'll have no problems.

To Graham and Morgan... keep in touch, and never forget good luck --- and high scoring!

Good on you,

Cheers
Daniel Polesso
Bowland Ingle Farm

See what happens when ppl get married.. they forsake us..lol
Seriously Graham, thanks for all that you have done for us and for bowling in general mate.Best wishes to you and Morgan.
To Jase,nice to know this site is in the hands of a Young Genius who loves bowling. We can't wait for you to reveal all your Magic mate. In words of BIG KEV..i am excited !! All the best to you Jase.
AlexnJudy

Graham, Thanks for everything you have done for the bowling community over the years. Its about time you got a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully we will still see you around from time to time

Jase, We have had our disagreements over the years, but I wish you all the best in this undertaking. A job like this needs much enthusiasm and you got it in spades. Good Luck

well i'd just like to say...
thanks graham for all your efforts over the last few years...you've always kept us so informed and what you've done for the sport itself is really appreciated by all...
it's been taken to a new level of enjoyment what with tounaments and general chit chat...
your going to be miss...thanks for everything =D>

jase i'd like to wish you all the best in your new venture...i'm sure you'll keep up the great work that graham has done for us over the years...

Good luck for the future Graham in whatever you choose to do, I'm sure it will be a success like this site has been.

Congrats Jase on the purchase of this site, I know it will keep getting bigger and better under your guidance.

Daniel Simpson.

Well Graham

Best of fortunes to you - Well done - it is hard to find persons passionate about the sport and also who are willing to do the yards to make a difference. Hope to run into you soon and have a cuppa.

Jason - I hope you run the site with the sport as the winner and provide a medium of communication for the informed as well as those who wish to be informed - I have had dealing with you in the past and found you to be passionate about the sport and also with an ear to hear everyone. Good luck in this venture to you.

Gail Torrens

Wow just Heard, sorry to see you go Graham, i've only been on here for a short time, but have found the site to be very informative and well run.

Good luck in the future, i suppose we will see you on here from time to time.

Fr33ze

thanx graham for all that u have done for this site and i really enjoyed being apart of it while u were owner. i cant wait to c wat this site will bring with the new owners

Back
Top Bottom