SENIORS TEAMS FOR JAPAN

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Congratulations to the multiple Seniors Teams have been chosen by TBA to travel to Japan to represent Australia as per the rules of the event.

Whilst there is no substantial funding for the teams, Tenpin Bowling Australia CEO has advised that bowling shirts will be provided for the representative teams as listed below.

Coach positions have not yet been filled but will be advised shortly by TBA..

Over 60s
A Team Men
Doug Lenton
Gary Bernardin
Alan McKay
Fred Leverink

B Team Men
James Roberts
Casper Boerkamp
Ray Kreuger
Grant Barsby

Women
Val Porteus
Maxine Forest
Coral Haworth
Pearl Seet

OVER 50S
A Team Men
Rod Stewart
Lawrie Hill
Vaughan White
JP Li

B Team Men
Chris Benson
Chris Kirwin
Allan Smith
Gary Crick

C Team Men
Mick May
Mike Seymour
John Sullivan
Robert Whybrow

A Team Women
Jeanette Baker
Susanne Jack
Christene Webster
Jenny Walsh

B Team Women
Barb Richmond
Brenda Kirkwood
Ann Kirby
Kathy Smith

:) :p Congratulations all!! :O) Not that I am biased - but especially to ladies from QLD :O) :O) :O) Fantastic XXX

Congratulations to all the team members
For the first time Australian Representatives - I'm sure you will enjoy the experience.
Go the Queensland contingent - Gary, Alan, Grant, Lawrie, Vaughan, Christene, Barb, Ann and Coral Awesome!!! :groupwave:
regards
Chilly

Well done to Garry Crick on making the team. Best of luck in Japan and this'll be a big boost for us going into Rachuig.

Congratulations to all that made the Australian Team and a special cheerio to Alan McKay and Annie Kirby.... just do it

Congratulations to all the team members going to Japan this year.

If you enjoy yourselves as much as we did in Taiwan, you will love it.

Above all, bowl well, do Australia proud.

I'm sure you will, best of luck.

Congratulations to all who were selected to represent Australia in Japan.
Can someone please enlighten me as to what the selection criteria was to be considered acceptable to be selected to represent Australia.

Kevin Blackmore

We would just like to Congratulate Garry Crick (Dad) on making the Seniors team.

Finally all the hard work and a lot of years bowling have paid off for you.

Well done dad we are very very proud of you.

Love

Jackie and Ash

your kidding me?! garry that's awesome news on making the team, congratulations. well done mate, i'm really glad to see all your hard years of work in bowling coming into fruition. couldn't have happened to a better person!

Well done to all ! Great to see the Qld. mob and also 'Jimsie' in the mix ....
Bowl well, eat well but most of all - ENJOY! We will be looking forward to the 'tall tales' when you get back.

Flower

32 - WOW!!!!! Beats being a "young" bowler and having to fight for 6 places in the National team, doesn't it??? ;)

Congratulations to all those for whom the hard yards have paid off.

Hi all

J:cool: ust wanted to say a huge CONGRATULATIONS to my father Chris Kirwin for making the Oz team.

Hope you have a great time dad.

Talk to you all soon. :thmbup:

Love Bobbie, Matt, Jaide and Mitchell

I would just like to say a very big congratulations to my coach Vaughan White and also a congratulations to everyone else who made the seniors teams. I'm sure you all will do Australia Proud.

Caitlin

Congratulations to each and every one of you, but a special YAHOO to Alan and Annie. So happy for you both. :smiley.php:

Yeah I'd like to add my congratulations as well to all who made the teams, especially to Garry Crick and Chris Kirwan.

Congrats everybody and all the best in Japan!

Update from TBA page 28/05/07:

Mens D Team added:

Stephen Bell
Kevin Blackmore
Phil Sachs
Barry Wicks

The Australians will need their own bus this trip :pile:

Update from TBA page 28/05/07:
Mens D Team added:
Stephen Bell
Kevin Blackmore
Phil Sachs