seniors teams to Manilla

bm2

I'm still standin'
todays announcement of the Seniors Teams to Manila, direct from the TBA website:

MENS

GRAND SENIORS TEAMS

team 1

Rob Zickman
Ray Kreuger
Gary Bernardin
John Sullivan

team 2
Roy Andrews
Doug Lenton
Mike Sullivan
Barry Wicks

team 3
Rex Mead
David Knowland
Tony Freudenstein
Alan McKay

SENIORS TEAMS

Team 1

Paul Terry
Chris Benson
Mike Seymour
Greig Lyas

team 2

Lawrie Hill
Stephen Bell
Bob Whybrow
Garry Crick

Team 3

JP LI
Chris Kirwin
Kevin Blackmore
Jeff Elliott

team 4

Geoff Ott
Vaughan White
John Carroll
Andrew Campbell

WOMEN’S TEAMS

GRAND SENIOR TEAMS

Team One

Maxine Forrest
Barb Richmond
Val Porteous
Josie Adams

team 2
Pearl Seet
Coral Haworth
Fely Shih
Ursula Ramsay

SENIORS TEAMS

Team 1

Jeanette Baker
Robyn Flynn
Brenda Kirkwood
Julie Hird

team 2

Chris Webster
Susanne Jack
Helen Pellegrini
Kaye Talbot

Team 3
Mary Blackmore
Jill Morris
Sara Knowland
Ann Kirby

Well done to Robyn, JB and Brenda on making the aussie team!:D
Well done to all the other bowlers who made it to... make australia proud!

Congrats to everyone on making the teams.
And a special congrats to the NSW bowlers and my hubby John..

Janelle and Georgia

Congratulations
to our great friend Geoff Vader Ott for making the seniors team to Manilla you may be old in age:D but you have the heart and dedecation of a person at least half your age just goes to show if you put your mind to achieving dreams that they do come true:cool:

Well done mate and congrats for top qualifing for the qld seniors team

Congratulations to all the bowlers that made the Australian team, especially Garry, John and Brenda!
Do us proud girls and boys!!

Jen.

Congratulations to all the bowlers that are going to Manilla especially Greig Lyas - Helen Pellegrini - Jill Morris - Jeff Elliott and Rex Mead - bowl well - also a special mention to my lovely friends from the watery state Anne Kirby and Alan McKay and l could not leave my bestest friend from WA Mr Paul Terry... have fun and enjoy yourselves..cheers Tony

Congratulations to everyone, especially to the SA contingent, less ol' mate Tony Long...pity...needed a drinking partner who who is sofisticated as well as intoxicated...unlike that guzzler Elliott....

Paul, I know Jeff has been known to have a casual drink now and then, but "guzzler Elliott"
that's a bit rough.
Anyway, I'm sure we'll all have a great time.
Congratulations to all who will be on the plane to Manilla.
I'm really looking forward to it.

Well done to ALL who are representing Oz - great to see Seniors shelling out their hard-earned dollars to bowl and ENJOY. Bring home some BLING !!

Flower

hhmmm Devil's Advocate - let me see Baker, Sullivan, Bell, Zikman, Ott, Richmond just to name a few - some of the toughest and hardest competitors Australia has ever had - off the lanes it should be a lot of fun - on the lanes I'd reckon it will be as serious as ever...deadly even. Older we all are - but personality removal I don't think has occured in a single case of those in any team.

I've applied to GV to get the concession for blood pressure tablets and beer for the tournament - a quality combination that's certain to please ...I should make a tidy sum!

Always thinking of making a buck Jonsey.Just imagine if you were in the team.You would make a lot more.
Cheers Lovey

Lovell - you've actually taken a moment to look at the Seniors Forum - given you've spent the last God knows how many years fighting the reality of getting older - this is some step forward. Now the next step champ is to pull on the boots in a Seniors event - now don't ask me to because you know I can't bowl to save my life - but Lovell - the last time I looked you could still actually play. Here's the deal superstar - I'll pay your entry into any ONE Seniors Tournament you pick - and that's entry fee ONLY - not the bar tab, private jets, cheer squad girls, hangers on, penthouse at the Grand Hyatt, limo to and from the bowl etc, etc l..OK!! Oh - and one condition - you do it in 2009 and you be nice to all those wonderful people older than you..OK!! Remember sport....we're catching up fast!

To me ol mate Paul "can't carry" Terry I have have definitely been known to have a sip or two of the amber fluid, a glass or three of the old red and maybe a shot of sambucca on the odd ocassion but "guzzler"??????? NAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

To all bowlers going to Manilla congratulations

Excuse me Mr Elliott, I seem to remember at my house after a tourney one Sunday arvo YOU and Johnson did not leave too many if any full echos out of 2 and a half cartons... so the name guzzzzzzzzzzzzzler is not toooooooooo far off the mark.... so Paul "cant carry" Terry you are correct....cheers

Gee Lovey,

I see your names down for the Canberra Tourney, Are you actually going to compete or are you going to pace like in Sydney :)

It will be good to see some-one else I once looked up to as a young junior when you were winning your Adult tournies :)

And you even have people willing to throw Money at you to bowl.....

Cheers

Tony

steve (now youve done it ) if he does his infamous hip thrust hell probably have a hernia and you could be stuck with an over seventies medical bill just kidding it would be nice to see a left hander that can hit a target haaahaaa otty.

Jones,Strop and Otty,the pressure is on.Jones I will take you up on that.Canberra is the go.Had my 8 games practice.Looking forward to the tournament.Otty,if I do the pelvic thrust, I think I would be in trouble with a few bowlers,not to mention names.
Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom