seniors teams to Manilla

NOT just ANY people throwing money Tony - mine is hard earned - thus worth more! OK Lovell so what is an entry fee these days - $45.00?

Well Jill,
I certainly have been known for the odd 5 or 6 reds, sambuca and rounded off really well with Glayva (scotch liquer) on the rocks..... "Guzzler" for Jeff...maybe I was a bit harsh..... maybe you have to take a breath for guzzling!!... oh well Manilla red better be ok...we'll give it a bit off a nudge anyway ...

Hey Jonsey,
This is 2009 not 1982.$45 will cover the first 2 games,what about the rest.Strop, you know I don't drink much these days.
Cheers Lovey

Hey Otty, it sounds like you have quite a fan club. Well done on making the team.
I look forward to watching you bowl.
Do you still bowl in slow motion?

Sully...

Geoff..................sssshhh.......do not ask if he still bowls a full roller - he's so old he'll have a heart attack!

my god its my old best friend see steve i told you grand senior doesnt mean dead, lol but honestly its great to finally hear from you , you old bastard im looking foward to chinese and retraining you, imagine me bowling for QLD wow and my ball speed dont worry mate ive learned to slow down ottmiester

Sully's alive Geoff ....I saw him not that long ago - and he actually paid for a glass of red for me! On the strength of that I stopped my weekly lotto ticket - what was the use of going on!

Hi Kevin,

We will be bowling at the Green Valley Bowling Centre a 32 lanes Brunswick synthetic centre.

Apparently the hotels which are housing the relevant Nations are about 2kms away.

The host Nation will be providing vehicles from and to airport, from and to the bowl, but anything else, you are advised to grab a cab, if you wanna look around, pretty much the same as we did in Japan.

Brenda is in Communication with them as Fely actually comes from there so the West Aussies have a ready made tour guide...dunno abbout the seedy places though Lawrie and Kevin....you'll dig those out yourselves !!

Hey Paul "cant carry" Terry you would know where all the seedy places are so let Lawrie and Kevin know so they dont have to waste time looking for them...lol...cheers

Thanks for all the info. Not to sure about the seedy places, I don't know about Animal but I'm so pure I don't know what you are all talking about. See you all in Canberra.

No Tony it's bull sh**
Mind you Kev was a symbol of purity all the time he lived in Alice Springs HaHum
KJ

Back
Top Bottom